5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: HQRP 3 Pack Lithium Coin Battery for Polar FT4, FT4F, FT7, FT7M Heart Rate Monitor (Electronics)
Easy to put in, came really quickly, no issues!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 21 Oct. 2014
Super quick delivery and did the job perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 11 Dec. 2014
happy with my purchase

4.0 out of 5 stars Well priced replacement product- not yet fitted, 27 Aug. 2014
John Dickinson "techno fan" (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Hopefully batteries that will work

5.0 out of 5 stars HQRP Lithium Coin Battery 3PACK for Polar Heart Rate Monitor, 27 Sept. 2013
Batteries arrived here in the West of Ireland well packed, along with other parts ordered when & as advised.I checked voltage,battery I fit to watch monitor was fully charged,so away i went.
I,ll have to post again when they run down,to indicate performance as per originals fitted.I,m satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sept. 2014
Good batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery heaven, 20 Oct. 2013
S. Lewis "steffi boy" (london) - See all my reviews
It was a really wonderful battery. I've used batteries many times during my long and varied life and I can truly say I've never come across a battery like it. It was round smooth and chromey coloured and when I put it into my watch , wow - the dial lit up like a halo and off it went.

If only all batteries were like this I would be in battery heaven. I've never reviewed anything before , ever, but I just felt I HAD to review this battery because of its perfection and all the joy and happiness it has brought. Thank you God for introducing me to this wonderful piece of technology which frankly has changed my life - I might even stop wearing women's clothing