5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camcorder.
Published 22 months ago by Bob smith

1.0 out of 5 stars I've seen calculators with better cameras
Brought this camcorder as I take a lot of videos and pictures on my Samsung s4 and I'm constantly running out of space.

I couldn't believe how poor the quality is when its on the big screen, my tiny mobile camera beats it in every way, rendering my now non-returnable camcorder obsolete.

What a waste of money. These people giving it 5 stars must be...
Published 4 months ago by Ashley thursfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camcorder., 27 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
I received this camcorder for christmas and I can say I am very pleased with it. The video recording is very good definition and it's easy to control especially since it is touch screen. Also you can take photos on it, upto 16mp. It comes with all the nesecary cables and accesories to coneect to the computer and the TV. Also it has very good zomm, the only downside is when you zoom in a lot it struggles to auto-focus, however this is hardly a problem as it is not normally necessary to zoom in this far. Also you need to buy a memory card for it as it is not included, I could get 30 seconds of filming using the internal memory. But do not buy the ultra or extreme sd cards as they are not compatible with this camera, I made this mistake as Argos listed it as an "essential extra" but it simply doesn't work, so I advise buy an ordinary sd card. All together a very nice camcorder and I would advise you to buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder, 17 April 2013
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder.

After searching through several reviews on camcorders I decided that this was the one to order. I was not disappointed and would recommend it to anyone seeking an entry level camcorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hitachi camcorder, 14 Aug 2013
Mrs. M. Thompson "margaret" (chester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
I love this camera because it is so easy to use has many features, and the films are really good

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent sevice, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
Having arrived,i was surprised how other than a bit of damage to the box.it was in excellent condition.As i have a couple of flights to take this year.Being lightweight the camcorder will go in my hand luggage with no problems.Other than turning it on i havn`t used it yet.But the previouse reviews will no doubt not dissapoint me

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
I wanted to get my son a camcorder for his birthday, I wanted a good one but didn't want to spend a lot in case he dropped it, or broke it.
I saw this one advertised in many shops and knew it was the one I wanted. so seeing this one, an ex display model, for almost £100 less than where I saw it, I bought it instantly.
and I have not regretted it. even though it states ex display, the box is in perfect condition, the camcorder itself is in perfect condition and was still sealed in the clear bag as if never been opened and put on display.
It is a very simple easy to use camcorder, with excellent video and photo quality as well as sound, perfect for my 11 year old.
100% recommended for anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars good product for the price has some problems such as ..., 13 July 2014
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
good product for the price has some problems such as one speed zoom [to fast] and an issue with sd cards but I find pny sdhc class 10 32gb works great at this price its a great camcorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, although on zoom obviously a bit shaky without ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
Took it to the Cup Final - even I can operate it.... so far so good, although on zoom obviously a bit shaky without a tripod. Overall I'm very pleased indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good budget camcorder, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
A really good budget camcorder that delivers
first class results.
Very simple to use,just point and click.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
Amazing camera fast prompt delivery! Has not disappointed. Was bought as a gift for my boyfriend and he has yet to put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this item and the price was reasonable too, 12 Oct 2014
This review is from: Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black (Electronics)
I took a bit of a gamble on this camcorder but the quality of recordings are superb. Very pleased with this item and the price was reasonable too.

Hitachi DZHV595E HD Camcorder - Black