Learn more Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

on 23 January 2013
I bought this more expensive version of this exec toy as a Christmas present because I wanted it to work well and reviews suggested you get what you pay for. This claims to be identical to the classic original Newton's Cradle. On Christmas Day it worked well, but by Boxing Day it was jangling and tangling. I presume the nylon strings have stretched to slightly different tensions. Looked at from above, one of the balls is out of true, so it will never produce a clean line, no matter how carefully it's set up.
Shame. This was a Christmas present for a small boy who is passionate about science and physics. He's not impressed. If you want one that doesn't work, I suggest you spend less money on it! If you want one that does, maybe don't buy it over the net.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 12 January 2013
we were worried about operation time before purchase but this one operates for a long time. I would reccomend it to others
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again