on 3 July 2014
Just about the smallest I could find, fits the microphones I needed them for.
A bit fragile though, take time fitting them.
on 10 July 2014
They are good windshields that work really well, however they are a little small so its a squeeze to put the windshield on.
They are also quite expensive, there nothing special really, they also look not as good in real life to on the amazon pictures.
But they are still good
on 6 October 2015
I put one on and it made no audible difference to the wind noise at all, then I squeezed two of them on, one on top of the other and still it made no audible difference, the wind noise was still awful so these foam wind shields are completely useles.
on 5 August 2015
Slightly larger than the standard windshields for lavaliers. These should fit the standard ones ok, but were just big enough for the diamond shaped mic on my headset, thank goodness. Stretch ok, and good enough quality.
on 28 February 2016
perfect fit, better than the one supplied with my microphone, excellent vaue
on 20 July 2015
small foam windshields for tie mics or small head mics just what we needed.
on 14 November 2013
These fit the sennheiser me4 tie mics.

The dimensions are as described but with care they stretch over bigger mics approx 14mm. They then stay on rather than the bigger "correct size" ones we used before that got lost rather quickly.

Speedy delivery as well.
on 20 August 2015
Great and good value
on 21 May 2016
Not a tight fit
on 8 June 2013
Shortly after buying a set of Astro A30's I realised that the microphone was EXTREMELY sensitive and picked things like breathing, even when the microphone was far away from my mouth. On my first day of using the headset I set off looking for a windshield for the microphone, and came across these after guessing the dimensions of the microphone.

Handily, these are perfect for the A30, they fit extremely well, and, they instantly stopped my breathing noise problems on Teamspeak, perfect!

See one answered question