Colour: White|Change

I used these for three days before my wife realised they weren't from Starbucks. Classic. Mind you, I wore a pair of Wookie slippers for a week and her only comment was; "it's about time you shaved your feet". Great bit of fun for the Imperial Trooper on a coffee break.
on 1 November 2013
no holes, so it works.
also has decorative element as pictured. then everyone in the office can see how funny and cool you are, and that also, you like coffee, so you must be super awesome at tasting things.
on 3 December 2015
Two main issues with this product:
1. The design should be round like in the products photo, but the way it's printed looks like the aspect ratio is off. The logo is taller than it is wide making it look oblong. So basically, it doesn't look in real life how it does in the photo.
2. The printing is poor and uneven. On one side of my mug about three quarters of the image is sharp while the rest is blurred and the green and black ink looks faded.

I think I made the mistake of assuming this was an official product.
on 5 February 2014
I ordered this mug for the mess room at work and it's fantastic. The printing stands out and most importantly, it's on both sides which looks great!

5* for the mug itself.

The only problem is, every time I'm sat having a well earned break and drinking from this mug, people keep coming over and telling me they don't like me. Then they always say their friend doesn't like me either! I've never even met these people and they're always very funny looking. I mean, I'm sat minding my own business and this happens every time. Literally.

Then inevitably a big fight always breaks out and we have to get the cleaning droids to wipe up the mess and pick up fallen appendages.

But it's totally worth it. I've got a cool mug!
on 30 May 2015
Was skeptical with no existing reviews, couldn't be more happier with product
Quick delivery, good quality, excellently packaged and to top it off cheaper than most existing star wars mugs out there
on 28 October 2014
Fantastic service, this is how customer service should be. This is how I would want my company to run. Ordered online at 3.58pm Monday 27th October and received Tuesday 28th October at approx. 2.30pm and the product is exactly as seen on screen, but even better as I now own it. Brilliant service, thanks. Totally satisfied.
on 3 September 2013
The mug I received didn't quite look the same as the photo, still a novelty mug as a gift so does the job.
Star wars fans would love this. Mug is dishwasher safe and seems like a lovely mug. It has not chipped or broken and the picture seems to be solid and will not come off. It has been washed more than 10 times and seems perfect.
on 27 September 2015
After one use I noticed when washing up that around the handle is cracked! I'm so annoyed as this was a birthday present for my partner!! Can't see any where to message you about this either.
review image review image
We got this as a little Easter gift for our Star Wars mad son and he absolutely loved it. Despite his tender years he got the Starbucks parody and he won't drink his milkshake out of anything else!

The image was perfect and we certainly didn't seem to have the problems of poor quality and pixelation that some other reviewers seemed to have experience.

Been through the dishwasher too almost daily and cup is still looking great.

Perfect.