5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty
I knew Fashy was good and been after a hotwater bottle for a bit of time but allot of covers can be childish or a bit girly so when i saw this i had to have it and its fantastic and fast delivery
Published on 29 Oct 2012 by Craig

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
Published 1 month ago by temple

5.0 out of 5 stars Toasty, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fashy 6530 54 2007 Hot Water Bottle 2 L with Blue Fleece Cover (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars hotter than my usual bottle, 16 Feb 2013
Slightly smaller in size than my standard hot water bottle, but this isn't a problem as it seems to be hotter than my standard bottle due to the fleece cover. The smell from inside the bottle was very pleasant and not at all 'rubbery' like with most other bottles. I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retains heat well, 11 Oct 2014
Purchased this approx ten months ago held off with review to give a fair trial. Hot water bottles went out of fashion years ago but with cold nights read reviews and decided to give the Fashy a go. Best of all no horrible rubber smell and the cover albeit thin does the job well. The bottles not ribbed and has a white body which I suppose overtime could discolour but so far is fine. Decent sized neck for filling, smaller than expected but keeps it heat very well. Being smaller does mean it uses less water to do a more effeceint job. Well worth the money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Oct 2014
I ordered this bottle as I have had a Fashy for 5 years, However I was very disappointed when it arrived to find that it is not ribbed but plain, it is also white, as is my old one, which has now aged to a dirty yellow colour. I also find the cover is very thin. It all feels very flimsy compared to the one I have, which retains the heat well, and because of the ribbing, at a more constant temperature. On the whole a bit of a let down as far as I am concerned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be better !, 11 Mar 2014
Easy-fit screw top and an excellent cover. Excellent heat retention and ease of filling - (wide neck). What more could one expect from a hot water bottle ?

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashy Hot Water Bottle 2 L with Blue Fleece Cover, 22 Dec 2013
I like this hot water bottle and my only criticism is I would prefer the water bottle to be larger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice colour!, 5 Aug 2013
grinni (STAFFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
On opening I was a bit disappointed as it appears rather thin, but others who have bought this product have used it for a few years so appearances can be deceptive!.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hot water bottle..., 27 May 2013
This is a great well made hot water bottle.the price was very good would recommend to all.not being made of rubber is nice as it has no smell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 25 May 2013
Caroline (Cardiff, Wales) - See all my reviews
Love it, the fleece is so soft and keeps the heat a lot longer than my old bottle. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent hot water bottle, 25 April 2013
Mrs. L. Richards (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
The seal is strong and the fleece cover is perfect in preventing you from getting burnt! I would recommend this hot water bottle.