on 27 October 2013
I like this bottle. The cover is quite thin so it lets the heat through, but at the beginning, it's very hot and sometimes I have to wrap something else round it. You cannot take the jacket off.
on 3 July 2014
Great hot water bottle, but it's really silly that you can't get the cover off to wash it. I still like this bottle, tho, and it's better than any of my non-Fashy bottles.
on 19 October 2013
Good design, looks nice. Cover is soft but slightly thinner than expected, and is more of a cotton than a 'furry' soft one you often get on hot water bottles. The bottle itself retains heat well, has no cheap plasticky smell, and is of good quality. Not honestly sure at its new price of £11.15 its brilliant value for money, but if you're looking for something to last longer than your average 'value' supermarket buy, this is a good option! (As a tip, prices vary greatly in this range just based on design of cover so look around on Amazon)!
on 28 January 2013
This is a really good product. The hot water bottle is of good quality and nice and big. The stopper is not to hard to open- i have not had to ask the boyfriend to do it. The cover is a thin brightly covered fleece material. I like the thickness of the material as it doesn't insulate the bottle but heats up the bed, but do not expect a thick fleece. When you fill it up at night it is still warm in the morning. I am very happy with this product and would definitely recommend.
on 20 March 2013
bought this for brother to take back to USA but said he didnt need it so my elderly aunt was given it-she loves the size of it as she only had a smaller one and suffers with pains in leg during the night has no problem filling it as she can get a good grip on the neck only little niggle is the cover i thought it would have come off so it could be washed and also felt it could have been warmer material but still a good buy
on 22 January 2013
I bought two and they are perfectly as described.
I had the need to ask a question to clarify a problem that i shan't describe and i spoke to a lady in Cape Town South Africa who sorted my requirements instantly
Would recommend buying from these again. I would not hesitate.
on 6 December 2015
Thin rubber with no ridges, extremely thin unremovable cover. Water inside this hot water bottle doesn't stay put and doesn't retain heat for more than a few hours (certainly not over night!)
Have seen better quality in Poundland, don't waste your money!
on 25 July 2013
Astonished that this - a German product with a TUV rating - feels cheap and cheerful. It in no way compares to the funny skull and crossbones water bottle that I bought at the same time. It's ok, doesn't leak or anything, but is hard and thin.
on 16 December 2015
I like that some of the profit goes to charity. Fabric feels nice, although I expected it to be lined or a little padded. Nice bold colours. Timeless pattern for men or women. Easy to access screw cap to fill and empty bottle.
on 3 March 2014
This looks funky and the size is very good. Keeps you warm and is easy enough to fill up. The only thing I would say is the cover is not thick enough. I found that it was too hot to hold unless I had a thick jumper on.