5.0 out of 5 stars Like the Twilight series, it's not just for teenagers.
I loved this series, it's different concept made for interesting situations and great reading. I loved the couple and all of the characters used to tell the story.

Published on 28 May 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Fallen Star Series
Published on 2 Nov 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the Twilight series, it's not just for teenagers., 28 May 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)

I am far from a 'young adult' being 73 but I really loved reading the first three books bought at a discounted price offer and couldn't wait to purchase subsequent books in the series. They are a great read no matter what your age if you like a little (or a lot) of paranormal in your reading. I have recommended them to several young adults too who enjoyed the Harry Potter or Twilight series.

Since buying my Kindle I have tried many authors and books that I would not have otherwise entertained and I am so glad that I did because I have discovered new genres that I had not tried previously. Can't wait to find more from this author.

I haven't told any of the details of the story as I believe that a review should reflect your enjoyment or dislike of a book. I don't want to read the entire story from someone else's point of view. I wouldn't need to purchase the book if I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
I stumbled across the Darkness Falls series by accident and have been totally smitten with Jessica Sorenson since. Totally fantastic writer who captures your imagination within the first few pages of each and every book. I read all of the Darkness Falls and Fallen Star series' in a matter of days and I am eagerly awaiting her next book. Thoroughly recommend these books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
Loved these books - Didn't want to put them down. Only for the sci-fi minded allthough i think the story could have been told in less volumes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jessica Sorensen's books - Fallen Star series., 5 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
It was something totally different from my usual books but I enjoyed it very much and went on to read more of Jessica's books. It was an unusual form of escapism.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fallen Star Series, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this series, it was easy reading, but by the final book I was ready for the end. Some parts have poor grammar that I believe should have been picked up by the editor, with some interesting spelling errors as well. I also bought The Promise because I had to know how the series ended! They were worth the money as I bought the series at a reduced price on my Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 6 Oct 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
I've read them all and I'm still waiting for the next one, I love them! Worth the tiny cost any day!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is definately a MUST READ!!, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this and was an added bonus of getting the first 3 of the series in one download at a fantastic price and after reading couldn't wait to download the 4th in the series.

You can't help but fall in love with the characters but especially Laylen.

Jessica Sorenson is an amazing author and I have also gone on the read her first 2 books within her Darkness series and am definately a fan of hers.

Just waiting for the next series to be released 30th June

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 1 July 2013
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
Not a book thats overly amazing, but its a really nice read, some parts did really work amazingly. I don't think people should be so critical because despite its not being out of this world, it's certainly interesting and keeps you wanting that little bit more. I liked the style of chapters as they were short or long depending on the pace or what was happening.

It's not a waste of money at all, just try to enjoy it it's worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars why wait, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) (Kindle Edition)
i had seen the revews for fallen star and they were brill went to buy this one and i have to WAIT i am discuted

Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3)
Fallen Star Series (Books 1-3) by Jessica Sorensen