on 30 August 2014
Just recently I used the 3mm and 5mm hex tools provided on this multitool to perform a pad replacement on Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes. Unfortunately, the sizing of the hex keys is inaccurate and caused me to strip the pad retainer screw so that it now needs replaced at my own cost, and I certainly did some damage to the caliper retention bolts. I initiated a return for this item under the Sale of Goods Act, stating it was "unfit for purpose", and Amazon have accepted.
My local bike shop examined the multitool, and I compared it to the one they commonly use, and certainly the hex keys on mine seemed less precise, and more rounded, resulting in the slippage that led to the bolt damage.
I'll be sticking to known brands such as Park for my replacement.
on 7 October 2013
Really good tool 3 months into using it daily never let me down. really solid worth every penny. it is a must for all cyclist.
on 16 January 2014
Ok so each element is not quite as easy to use as an individual tool would be but this format keeps them all together and prevents loss of that 5mm hex wrench that seems to get the most use. They stow nicely in the mini saddle bag on my bike and as they were heavily discounted I risked buying a second set for my wife's bike and I was not disapointed.
on 28 August 2013
You can use it almost in everything from bikes to pushchair ,very handy make your life easy ,happy to have it
on 13 March 2014
I have a very mechanically minded 7 year old son and got him this for Christmas. It looks great and seems as well made as other similar (but more expensive) bike multitools that I got. He loves it and uses it whenever he can. I woudln't hestitate to buy one for myself or anyone else who needed a bike multitool.
on 25 August 2013
Simple and sturdy novel design which means individual tools can't be lost. Much better than my existing set which falls apart and jettisons all the individual pieces.
on 26 April 2013
Good little tool this, with a solid build and the right range of bits for jobs around the home, and as an emergency kit carried on a motorcycle. Recommended.
on 17 February 2014
Tool kit arrived in good time for Christmas and my son was clearly delighted to have it. He recommends product and says it is excellent value for money.
on 7 November 2012
Nice strong, sturdy item. Relatively lightweight for popping in my bag. Arrived VERY quickly and is exactly as described. It's my own fault, but I now wish I'd bought one with spanners as I needed them the other day for adjusting my mudguard while I was on the road.
on 8 September 2015
Have had this handy little tool for over 2 years know and it still shows no sign of failing, it is extremely well made and I have really put it to its limits over the last few years with it not failing on me once!
The materials are very high quality and it has a good weight to it, although the additional chain breaker being added to this tool would make it even better if that's possible!
A must have for all cyclists a like, go buy yours today, as it always comes in handy in sticky situations!