5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy item
Nice strong, sturdy item. Relatively lightweight for popping in my bag. Arrived VERY quickly and is exactly as described. It's my own fault, but I now wish I'd bought one with spanners as I needed them the other day for adjusting my mudguard while I was on the road.
Published on 7 Nov. 2012 by VicRil

2.0 out of 5 stars Imprecise hex tool sizing led to stripped bolt head!
Published 10 months ago by Miskatonic

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy item, 7 Nov. 2012
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Imprecise hex tool sizing led to stripped bolt head!, 30 Aug. 2014
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Just recently I used the 3mm and 5mm hex tools provided on this multitool to perform a pad replacement on Tektro Draco hydraulic disc brakes. Unfortunately, the sizing of the hex keys is inaccurate and caused me to strip the pad retainer screw so that it now needs replaced at my own cost, and I certainly did some damage to the caliper retention bolts. I initiated a return for this item under the Sale of Goods Act, stating it was "unfit for purpose", and Amazon have accepted.
My local bike shop examined the multitool, and I compared it to the one they commonly use, and certainly the hex keys on mine seemed less precise, and more rounded, resulting in the slippage that led to the bolt damage.
I'll be sticking to known brands such as Park for my replacement.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Stars easy., 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Really good tool 3 months into using it daily never let me down. really solid worth every penny. it is a must for all cyclist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful set, 16 Jan. 2014
Allan Lewis "Harlechal" (Anglesey, North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Ok so each element is not quite as easy to use as an individual tool would be but this format keeps them all together and prevents loss of that 5mm hex wrench that seems to get the most use. They stow nicely in the mini saddle bag on my bike and as they were heavily discounted I risked buying a second set for my wife's bike and I was not disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have tool, 28 Aug. 2013
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
You can use it almost in everything from bikes to pushchair ,very handy make your life easy ,happy to have it

5.0 out of 5 stars well received present for my son, 13 Mar. 2014
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
I have a very mechanically minded 7 year old son and got him this for Christmas. It looks great and seems as well made as other similar (but more expensive) bike multitools that I got. He loves it and uses it whenever he can. I woudln't hestitate to buy one for myself or anyone else who needed a bike multitool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy compact tool set., 25 Aug. 2013
T. Wood (Leeds) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Simple and sturdy novel design which means individual tools can't be lost. Much better than my existing set which falls apart and jettisons all the individual pieces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, very robust, 26 April 2013
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Good little tool this, with a solid build and the right range of bits for jobs around the home, and as an emergency kit carried on a motorcycle. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present for keen biker,, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Tool kit arrived in good time for Christmas and my son was clearly delighted to have it. He recommends product and says it is excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, 6 May 2013
Amazon Customer (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool (Misc.)
Light weight tool with good variety of uses, all the arms come out without feeling too flimsy. Small in size doesn't take up valuable space.

VeloChampion MLT10 Bike Multi Tool