5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent prroduct!
I bought these to write out our Christmas cards this year, and they have been lovely.
I wanted a pen that would be thicker than a 'gel pen' so opted for these markers, and they write lovely and bold so it is clear and easy too read. The colours themselves are very true to the lids, nice shiny gold, silver & bronze, exactly what I was looking for.
I was so...
Published 15 months ago by Rachael Selina Wise

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality/Don't work
I received this item in good time which was great, however, only one of the pens works, the other two seem to barely any ink in them and don't work. I am disappointed with the quality and wouldn't be recommending these to anyone wanting to buy sharpies.
Published 3 months ago by Miss E R Bradshaw

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent prroduct!, 22 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers 3/Pkg-Gold, Silver, Bronze (Office Product)
I was so impressed with these that I have went on to order the 'fine' line version of these for writing out smaller details on wedding place settings.
I am very happy with this purchase and would buy again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bring me my gold, silver and bronze! .......... sharpie pens, 6 Feb. 2015
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I was a bit worried when I read that some reviewers found the pens had dried out, but I love Sharpie pens, so decided to take the chance. I am delighted to say that these pens are gorgeous! I always used to buy the liquid ones that you had to shake a lot....you know, the ones that you would use on your Christmas cards, and just as you were about to finish a nice handwritten, decorated card, the pen would suddenly decide to leave a massive blot of gold ink, which was impossible to get rid of! Not so with these ones...they are exactly the same as the normal Sharpie pens, except they come in these beautiful gold, silver and bronze colours. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 30 Jun. 2013
Discovering a new childhood. Much better than the solvent filled, oily, messy, shake for ever and still dried up nightmare that was metallic pens twenty years ago. These are great. Won't cover your history teacher in blobs of gold paint while colouring in Tutankahmen like I did aged 11. Although this would be a down side for most 11 yr olds I know.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pens, 26 Feb. 2013
They are perfect to draw on ceramic. The black ones or the colors are easier to use than metallics ones but it's still fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic !, 2 May 2013
I buy Sharpies mainly to get my Theatre Programmes signed by cast members - these are fab for dark pages and do not smudge!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 21 Feb. 2013
I bought these to do Nail Art with. Love the colours, although the tips are a bit thick to do fine detailing with, otherwise, ok!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent colours, 11 Jan. 2013
Purposely bought for autograph signing. Writes perfectly on rugby balls and rugby shirts with no smudging. The ink quickly dries after application.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love them!, 1 May 2013
I love Sharpies, and I love shiny things. This is literally my favourite set of Sharpies ever. Gotta love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars sharpies!, 27 May 2013
great gold, silver and copper -- works for manicure detail. Had read a nail art 'how to' and these sharpies worked as promised

4.0 out of 5 stars Good strong colours, 12 Mar. 2013
Keen Shopper (Scottish Borders) - See all my reviews
I wanted these pens for glass decorating. They are good colours but not permanent markers. Not a problem for me but might be an issue for others.