5.0 out of 5 stars good bit of kit
having looked a several hands free kits, and asking friends i chose this one, it works well in all the vehicles i drive, along with the 2 mobile phones i have.
have already told my friends about how good this unit works.
good bit of kit and easy to use.
Published on 9 Nov 2010 by headhunter

3.0 out of 5 stars On /off indicator
Paring up and quality off reception is very quick and easy,one annoying fault is knowing if the unit is off or on as the indicator light is very poor, you do not know how much power is left so can be left without handfree until you charge up,It takes a considerable charge before the unit is ready to reuse.
Published on 31 May 2012 by Morley

5.0 out of 5 stars good bit of kit, 9 Nov 2010
have already told my friends about how good this unit works.
good bit of kit and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars It just works, 12 Nov 2010
W. Bain "Doug B" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I was fed up using bluetooth headsets with my iPhone. Everytime I seemed to want to use it, they were either not paired properly, battery dead or the person on the other end could not hear me properly.

So, I was looking for a hands free car kit. A full integrated one for my Audi A4 was about £250+. Too much.

So - after some investigating, I came across this alternative.

What I really like about it, is that it just works. I charged it up using a USB mains adapter, 3 weeks ago, I paired it up with my iPhone (that took about 1 minute) and then clipped it onto my visor. I have not had to charge it since.

Whenever I walk up to the car, it beeps to say that it is speaking with my iPhone. From then on, it just works. Sound is clear in both directions. I just leave my Bluetooth on my iPhone 4 on. I know that when I step into my car, then it will automatically be working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit., 13 Nov 2010
Just bought one of these. Worked straight out of the packet. I carry 2 phones, currently a Blackberry for work (but about to change to a Samsung) and a HTC HD2 as a personal phone. As soon as I powered on the Buddy, it detected the HTC and paired immediately. I had to put the Buddy into pairing mode, and search from the BBerry, but you normally do this with any handsfree anyway. The reason I bought this is so I can have both phones ready on handsfree when I'm driving, and it works perfectly. I can take a call from my office, and when I'm done, I can call from my personal phone. Both phones reconnect automatically when I return to the car, having forgotten to turn the Buddy off. Which is something you need to remember, if you park near to where you are working, or on your drive at home. I keep forgetting to switch it off at home, and end up having to go out to the car after swearing at my phone wondering why I can't hear anything...!
Call clarity, I've been told, is much better at the other end than it was using a bluetooth headset. And the Buddy has a pretty good volume on it, considering it uses battery power. An in car charger is supplied, it's the same usb connection as my HTC HD2, which is very convenient.
One thing to remember. If like me you sometimes use a headset on site, and you are still on a call as you return to the car, the phone wont automatically reconnect until you turn off the headset.
All in all, I'm very pleased with this item, it works straight out of the box and is very simple to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic piece of kit! (iphone 3gs iso 4 software), 29 Dec 2010
Purchased this speaker phone as I was fed up with messing around with an ear piece! Set up is simple, on the motorway at 70mph, I can hear the callers effortlessly, the callers can hear me without the need to shout! Many have critisised the voice recognition on this unit, originally I wasnt going to use it but if you are an Iphone user like me, when you hit the middle button on your phone (or the call button on the buddy for 1 second) you have to say "call" and then the name of the person or the number that you wish to dictate. If you shout the name, the phone wont recoginse that you want to call and will simply search for anything on the phone sounding like the name you shouted out! (this is an iphone feature and not a buddy feature, the buddy will work on the basis of the voice activation on your phone so learn how to use your phones first)

The key with the iphone is to say "call andy"and not just "andy". If you have two entries sounding similar, the phone will ask you which one. This has been reflected in the buddy's performance with minimal problems.

Been using this piece of kit for 3 weeks now, charged it once and no sign of a low battery.

Good piece of kit, clear speach, voice recognotion is good... if the recognition is generally poor on your phone, then the recognition will be poor on the speaker phone. I can only vouch for the Iphone!

For the price, well recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars On /off indicator, 31 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Supertooth Buddy, 8 Oct 2010
I have been using this bit of kit for the last month now, and have to say that it "does what it says on the tin". This was going to be a cheap temporary option to having a fully wired hands free system in the car, but i will now stick with this. It works great with voice recognition via my BlackBerry Bold handset, and the volume is fine even at higher road speeds. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 15 July 2010
Kevin Wall - See all my reviews
This is one of the best, if not the best hands free kits I have ever bought. It does everything well, and connection to two devices at the same time...........brilliant

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says..., 15 July 2012
DP "dp" (Wokingham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Slips onto a visor.
Charges rapidly, and holds charge for five-seven days at least.
Good quality calls, both ways.
Pairs with two phones (BB/iPhone) simultaneously, no need to reenter any codes.
Pretty good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars supertooth Buddy handsfree bluetooth visor car kit, 21 July 2010
W. Addison "bjabbers" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This is excellent. Paired with my Blackberry with no problem what so ever. It replaced a broken visorlite and everyone has commented on the excellent audio quality, far better than the old handsfree kit.
It is simple to use, simple to set up, great device.
I have used it now for 2 weeks, virtually every day and have still not had to recharge.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed after the rave reviews, 30 May 2011
I spent a long time reading the reviews for similar products before finally purchasing the supertooth buddy, which received excellent reviews on amazon. Although the product is OK and does the basics I'd expect, I suspect I could've spent half the money and achieved the same outcomes.
Firstly it wasn't as easy as everyone said to set up and connect it to my HTC wildfire, as it took me a couple of attempts. Secondly the sound quality is OK at slower driving speeds, but not when doing 70mph on the motorway, if you turn the volume up too high the sound becomes distorted. Thirdly it has a constant flashing blue light to show it's "on". This is just above your eye line and noticable when driving at night. Finally, it sometimes takes several minutes to connect when I get into the car, meaning an instant call isn't always possible.
Although I'm being quite negative, the product is fine and does what I want it to, I just feel the extremely positive reviews on this are a bit too generous. My only recommendation would be it isn't suitable for anyone who will be a heavy user.