4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for under £4, but....
Published 18 months ago by Mrs. Helen Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic, 2 broke within 12 hours.
Ordered two for a recent 100 mile ride, both snapped within 12 hours of fitting.

This is a cheap plastic product that has not stood the test of time. I am left wondering why did I buy something so flimsy when I could have spent a fraction more and got a normal metal holder.

Yes they are a little bit lighter but they also have to complete the job...
Published 3 months ago by S. Haines

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for under £4, but...., 25 May 2013
Mrs. Helen Wilson "avidreader" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
The bottle cage works well and holds bottles securely, I haven't had my bottle fall out yet while out on my road bike but I would also expect it to be able to handle mountain biking. The only problem is that if you don't have the bottle installed the two plastic jaws knock against each other making an annoying rattle (I wondered if this was my gears at first). I've solved this issues my simply having a bottle installed at all times but it's worth noting.

Overall a very good product for the price that arrived promptly.

4.0 out of 5 stars does what is it says.., 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
perfect for my mountain bike. its what it says on the tin. have purchased another for my wife. . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Bottle holder, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
Heavy duty plastic bottle holder, can accommodate a botte of 750ml size. Not got it on the bike yet, but it certainly looks fit for purpose. Great for the price and as it is plastic it won't rust.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap plastic, 2 broke within 12 hours., 12 Aug 2014
S. Haines (Reading, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage

Yes they are a little bit lighter but they also have to complete the job they were designed to do which is hold a water bottle during a ride.

very little resiliance to any kind of knock while you are riding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but cheerful, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
The rating is based against the price as this item doesnt look like it will last a long time, but then it doesnt have daily use so should be fine for what we want and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drink holder, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
Great little holder for your bike simple to fix to your bike and does exactly what it's me meant to do hold your drink while you ride.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap But Good, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
Yes it's cheap, and made from lightweight plastic, but it fitted easily to my bike without any after fitting wobbles or rattles. The cage itself provide a snug fit for all of my water bottles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Finally it's here !!!, 19 Oct 2014
After waiting for 4 weeks for this product to be delivered, I have fitted it to my new bike. Luckily my bike has the bolts to attach this product, which is fortunate as none are provided.
It looks great & holds the water bottle I already had.
I choose this plastic holder due to the colour ( to match my bike ) but am unsure how long it will last, not sure of the durability compared with the metal versions of this product, still at the low price I can hardly complain.
All in all, I'm happy with what I got, just disappointed it took SO long to arrive.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quick snap, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
I bought 4 as I was going to share with friends, within the 1st week, small water bottle filled just about going out. There was a thud, the holder at the bottom just broke off and the bottle fell through. Bike was parked, still indoors, not moving and no vibrations.

Is this common or did I just end up with a faulty product, I do not now feel comfortable passing this round to others,

Views?

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bottle holder!, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Liroyal Bicycle Lightweight Water Bottle Cage
Great product, great price! Delivery took a bit but understandable as it came all the way from China. Does the job perfectly, though it is only used occasionally for a small bottle, so no strain there, so could not vouch for durability. Having said that, it looks sturdy, good quality, and I am ordering some more for the other bikes right away!