on 10 June 2012
A very nice little set of mala beads, though the bead count was slightly off - that was easily remedied however. I have already started using them and I really do like the feel, appearance etc. They lend themselves readily to any form of mantra meditation - my preference is for the medicine Buddha mantra, at the moment - and can be used while sitting, walking, driving or whatever. The only thing is, the red beads separating the groups of 28 can be hard to distinguish by touch. To overcome this, I knotted very thin short strips of leather at each red bead and these act as a tactile "flag" - and they actually add to the visual appearance of the string as well!
on 19 March 2013
I hadnt realised th mala was stretchy but its great,pleasantly surprised.
The colour is good,beads are evenly sized and just love it.
Excellent for counting mantras etc.
10/10 from me!
on 2 May 2014
A great price, and the beads are a good size. Well made. but I would avoid stretching them too much, ie winding round the wrist too tightly, or the elastic will over stretch, so would suggest be gentle for that reason. Generally I prefer elasticated malas to 'threaded' ones, so far none of them have broken, have had them a few months, and the elastic and the beads don't look worn at all. (I have two, as I tend to lose them..) No regrets!......... (Mind you, I had to return one and exchange it free of charge, as that one stretched quite a lot, but since then no problems, as I am relatively more careful..) I use them everyday.
on 3 May 2014
Very good quality beads, 108 exactly. Very pleased with the look and feel of these. Nice price too. Ordered at 6pm delivered the next morning. Can't ask for more. Thank you.
on 17 October 2014
Bead count was off which meant I had to undo the nice knot in the end to fix it. Other than that the beads are nice and the elastic is useful.
on 11 July 2014
i just love these beads.i bought these for a present they look expensive.i was surprised how well they were packed they came .fast delivery
on 24 September 2014
The beads I received were somewhat darker than pictured, I was expecting light green beads with very little shine to them, what I received was actually closer in colour to this product (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ovalbuy-Rosary-Prayer-Meditation-Necklace/dp/B00A72Y8AY/ref=pd_sbs_jewelry_11?ie=UTF8&refRID=1Z0P4TYXNZMHVH9CKJVV)

That being said, other than that, they were fine, but I did specifically order these because I liked the colouring of the beads in the picture
on 1 August 2014
Really love this Mala. It's set on a stretch cord which makes it very easy to work with. Would have liked a bit more information about how best to work with it, I purchased another type of Mala at the same which was rosewood and not stretchy (so not so easy to work with) but it did come with a lovely leaflet describing a chant that could be used with the Mala.
on 25 August 2014
I really like these. I bought them as an add-on purchase, and I use them daily. They are excellent quality, especially for the price. I wear them wrapped around my wrist so that they are available for when I am anxious and/or overwhelmed. I also use them for meditation, as intended.
on 12 January 2014
Shipping was fast, bead quality is very good (due to the light colour they will not stain like some of the dark versioned ones) and I like the fact that they come on stretchy string