5.0 out of 5 stars 5Ghz Band used for Virgin Superhub 2 (Nov 2013)
Before this router, i used to use D-Link Home plugs to give me a wired ethernet connection between my gaming pc and my router. This gave circa 75% speeds of a wired connection and was better than standard Wifi.

When i switched to Virgin Fibre optic 60mbps this month, i found that the new Superhub that they supply can transmit wifi in 2.4ghz AND 5ghz bands (you...
Published 8 months ago by Michael

1.0 out of 5 stars First One Melted
My first n600 melted. The replacement died after 6 months. Do yourself a favour and buy something like an Edimax. Much higher quality.
Published 8 months ago by Jon B

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Constantly drops out, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: TP-Link TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter (Accessory)
I made the mistake of buying the product having had several years of uninterrupted service with a previous older product of a different make. This adapter is constantly dropping out (it has dropped twice whilst I have been writing this). I bought it because the write up suggested that I was upgrading - a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money..., 20 Aug 2013
... on this so-called "dual band USB adapter" because either its hardware or its software makes it a very unreliable product to use. When I returned it I was pleased to get an immediate full refund from Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working after 5 weeks! Replacement only lasted 1 week!!, 16 Aug 2013
John Stoddart "Johnkst" (Watford, Herts., UK) - See all my reviews
I had TWO of these adaptors (the second a replacement for the first) and I find now that I have to agree with the many others who gave this product a 1-star review!

The first one I got lasted about 5 weeks before starting to lose connection. At first I was able to recover it and get it working again, but after a couple more days, it failed completely!

Amazon were fantastic and immediately sent out a replacement, but this one only lasted about 6 days before totally failing as well. No amount of 'troubleshooting' on my computer could persuade it to recognise and enable the adaptor again!

Any electronic device can fail, no matter how well it is made, but two out of two failing suggests to me that these devices are simply inferior products. TP-Link's advertising slogan is 'The Reliable Choice'. I beg to differ!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 30 Aug 2012
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This has made my PC truly wireless for Broadband which is what I wanted. No trouble to install and no problems at all after several months use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
excellent product really works well

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2014
Great range... dead easy to install

2.0 out of 5 stars not ideal, 14 Feb 2014
this is a great item when it works ! it is just a pity it only worked for 2 weeks

5.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet, 27 Dec 2013
It feels solid and looks clean and simple, I got it for free with a TP-Link/Amazon promo, I have no need for wireless yet, wired is fine for me. If I do use it I'll update this review but that might be a while away. I'm sure it'll work, my home network is full of TP-Link gear, routers, powerline adapters, switches, it's a great brand and I've had no problems with any of their stuff yet!

3.0 out of 5 stars Now have a wireless pc but install driver only!, 4 Aug 2013
Michael Hoey - See all my reviews
I recently got a second hand PC tower and wanted to put it in a room with no ADSL line. I got this after getting the 150 TP adapter and found it kept cutting out. I had high expectation of this higher spec model but then found exactly the same thing. It would work fine then cut out after a few minutes or when doing anything demanding liike replying to an email! I was very frustrated but then got a tip from a technical forum. I disabled the configuration utility and just kept the driver software on. (Driver only is a simple non-recommended option when you first install). It now works perfectly and has never cut out! Sometimes these techno gadgets are too clever by half. I'm not going above 3 stars for now - with previous USB adapters (eg sound card) I find they tend to pack up after a few months - probably due to over heating. So the jury is still out on this one but thought I'd pass on the tip. Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars Below average, 20 Jun 2013
Cheap product so I make allowances for that in the rating.
Signal quality is poor even when using an extender cable and also being within a few feet from my router.
Max speed is rarely if ever reached, I normally get 54Mb to 81Mb connections. "n" is wasted here.
My MacPro has better quality reception, even from the garden -
Fortunately I just need to use the device sometimes as a backup.

‹ Previous | 18 9 10 | Next ›