on 31 May 2012
Easy to set-up and operate. I can now talk safely when I'm driving my car rather than reaching for my phone which is dangerous and illegal anyway! I don't need to switch it off when I leave my car as it disconnects automatically. I have been using it for weeks now and haven't needed to recharge yet. Highly recommended.
on 30 June 2012
This is a brilliant product easy to set up and use, loud and clear, battery life between charges is good.
on 18 October 2012
I know nothing about bluetooth devices and am not particulary IT Savvy, but within 30 seconds had this hooked up in the car and paired with my Blackberry 9630. Can't comment on reliability etc , but so far and excellent buy.
on 5 September 2012
I thought this was the most simple and effective product for what I was looking for. It was also pretty much the cheapest, but had so many good reviews itself that I felt it had to be what I needed. It arrived quickly, and worked out of the box. No problems!
on 7 September 2012
What price safety. This well made piece of kit is easy to use, convenient as can be easily moved between vehicles and supports two phones.
on 16 November 2012
Bought this as borrowing a car - my own car has bluetooth built in - so didn't want to spend much. Was incredibly easy to set up and use. Very happy with product
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 August 2012
This Bluetooth gadget provides a first class hands-free solution for Bluetooth enabled mobile phones supporting the HSP and HFP Bluetooth profiles. The performance quality has been attested by numerous 5-star ratings and I am part of that big crowd.

The following is a wish-list rather than a criticism.

Recently I wanted to use a satnav on my smartphone while driving abroad (to my amazement a well known car rental company charges satnav rental comparable to a price for a new satnav!) so I needed a wireless amplifier that boosts the audio (as the audio from my smartphone speaker gets swamped by the ambient noise from the car). Woundn't it be great if this hands-free speaker also supported the A2DP Bluetooth profile? Unfortunately it doesn't and therefore doesn't work as a wireless speaker (only works when the phone is in operation). I have nothing negative against this gadget for not supporting A2DP but if it did (simultaneous HSP/HFP and A2DP) then it would be a 'killer gadget' as it can reach out for more customers.

As things stand, my need was met by another gadget that implements the A2DP (and yes not HSP/HFP) - the Veho VSS-006-360BT Portable 360 Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone/Phones/Laptops/Netbooks/Bluetooth devices. I hope will soon see a similar gadget that integrates handsfree speakerphone and wireless speaker. The technology already exists with integrated GPS in up-market cars (such as Audi, Nissan Qashqai+2, etc).
on 3 September 2012
I purchased this product because the previous one was NOT up to the task. I have had it at least 2 weeks and have not rechaarged the battery, the product itself is very good, once on is easy to use and can hear the other caller well and clear. would recommend to a friend to buy. kevin
on 3 September 2012
This is the first handsfree kit i ever owned so I have no yardstick for comparison, I was happy with the price and all the 5 star reviews so I bought it. Returned the product because although I could hear the other end, the other end couldn't hear me so well. I rang my wife while she was in the car to test this out and as some words were missing and the sound was lower I decided this product wasn't for me. The product was tested with two different phones.
on 26 November 2012
product arrived on time and my handset (nokia e71) connected straight away and on all subsequent occaisons without any problems. functionality works as described. loudspeaker very effective. only concern is i need to be very close to the microphones to be heard