5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, no more restless nights
As a sufferer of carpel tunnel syndrome I have tried many of these products, I have finally found the neo g range. After only wearing this product for a few nights I really noticed the pain relief. I used to be woken in the night with pains in my hands. I am now getting a great night's sleep thanks to the wrist brace.
Published on 3 Feb. 2010 by C. Eckart

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Proper Velcro
This does the job it is intended for........for five minutes. The straps have not been made with proper Velcro and as soon as you wash it they lose their stickiness. You need to purchase your own Velcro and stitch/glue it on. For this reason I find it over-priced.
Published 15 months ago by Birdofprey

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, no more restless nights, 3 Feb. 2010
C. Eckart (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware if you've got big hands!, 19 Nov. 2011
Pigweed (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
Pros: This support worked well for me, giving almost instant relief from a long term wrist problem. It's well made from premium materials and is comfortable in wear as long as you don't do it up to tightly (It's easily done!)

Cons: The Velcro on the additional wrist band section does up tightly; and I mean INCREDIBLY tightly. If you have any problem at all with the wrist that's NOT wearing the strap then you may well have to get someone else to take it off for you! I don't have particularly big hands but I found that the Velcro on the strap that passes between the thumb and forefinger is rather too short. I have to position the support exactly right to avoid having to do the strap up too tightly. I often don't get it quite right because of the lack of adjustment length.

Overall opinion: Good product slightly spoiled by lack of adjustment on the thumb/forefinger strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support for RSI on wrist, 6 Mar. 2013
Miss Emma Dobson (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
Currently having issues with my wrist and tendons due to me constantly working on computers. This product allows for slight bend upwards but not downwards due to the solid splint running from the palm of your hand to the arm. I've only got small hands so it was an easy fit, although it took me a minute to realise how to put it on right. If you do have large hands and/or thick arms, then it would still fit due to the elastic fastening, which sticks to any part product. Had previous issues with a stand in product (just to be used whilst this one was shipped) which caused blisters around the thumb area, this however features soft material around the outside of the product. Comes in a box displaying a slightly different model, no big deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neo G Wrist Brace, 26 Jun. 2010
I found the Neo G Wrist Brace excellent. Having had many sleepless nights due to my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, I was desperate to find a wrist brace that was going to help me get a good night sleep. So after doing some research I decided to give the Neo G Wrist Brace a go and found it so good that I bought 2 pairs. I did get a small blister about one week after I started using it so I wear a bandage underneath it but this blister could also be down to the fact that I have sensitive skin. But all in all I am very happy with my purchase and I go to bed now feeling confident that I am going to get a good night sleep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support and comfort, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Neo G MEDICAL GRADE Wrist Brace with extra power strap (Carpal Tunnel) - Breathable Model (Misc.)
Chose this to replace a simple neoprene product I had which didn't offer the same amount of support this one does.

5 stars for support and comfort.
Liked the feeling on the skin, did not make me sweat as easily as other products and did not smell bad after a few hours of wearing it!
The only downside if you can even call it that is that the velcro fasteners start to lose their stickiness after a few of weeks.
Would recommend this product to anyone who is recovering from an injury who needs that little bit extra support

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, 2 May 2014
I was suffering from an incredibly painful wrist (Tendonitis) which clicked every time I moved it & despite trying to curb the use of this hand it was impossible. This brace really helped. It stopped regular movement and the restriction helped the pain. It's difficult to drive with this on, or to eat but worth persevering. Just a week on I am wearing it less and less so I would really recommend as it obviously works. Because of the colour it doesn't look grubby after a short amount of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 24 Jun. 2014
This has helped me no end.
I was suffering from from pain across my wrist and thumb.
I used this to immobilise the wrist which helped, I used this product in conjunction with a tens machine, the problem has now been cured.
The item is well made, comfortable and my wrist stayed reasonably cool whilst I was wearing it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Proper Velcro, 16 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I can sleep through the night again, 14 May 2012
I started to get severe pain in my left arm and pins and needles in my hand. It normally only happpened at night time.
It would wake me from my sleep and had to walk around the room to get rid of the pain.I surfed the web and found out that I was suffering from Carpel Tunnel Syndrome.The sites recommended that a wrist brace would help, so I bought the Neo G Medical Grade wrist strap.
Pardon the pun, but it worked like a dream. I now wear it at night time and have not lost a wink of sleep since. It'll take a bit of getting used to, but its worth every penny/cent.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Product but needs a little Re-designing., 6 Dec. 2012
I bought this product as I've been suffering terribly with RSI (Repetitive Strain Injury)for most of the year. I opted for this particular product over some others I've seen because I liked the design and it was not the usual artificial 'skin pink' colour which reminds me of old ladies support pants! Hey if I'm going to suffer with an ailment I might as well do it with a little style! ;o))

Anyway, having now worn this product on and off over the last few days I have now developed a very sore patch between my thumb and forefinger and as others here have stated; 'it seems as though the thumb strap is too wide'. Personally, I would say that not only is it too wide but the positioning of the cut-out for the thumb is too small and should be made wider to accommodate larger thumbs, this is after all meant to be a 'Universal Size'. That said, it is a well made product and will no doubt bring a great deal of comfort to some people. If like me you have a sore thumb as a result of using this product try using a little padding between the thumb and the strap, it's worth a try and I can now at least still use this product.

As a final note and for anyone wondering if this is suitable for use at a computer.., it is not! The strap has an integral metal splint which runs along the underside of your wrist, this makes typing or using a mouse very awkward and may lead to additional injury.

In summary, a nice product but it needs work.