4.0 out of 5 stars A great help!
As a TA1 in a school of quite troubled young people this book has helped me no end to understand and help the children I work with. It's been a real eye opener!
Published 7 months ago by Ms. Zc Osborn

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY
Published 20 months ago by sarah jefrfies

4.0 out of 5 stars A great help!, 1 April 2014
Ms. Zc Osborn - See all my reviews
This review is from: SEN Differentiations: leading to positive interventions (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, 5 April 2013
I bought this book as a SENCO, I was hoping to leave it in the staffroom as an easy read. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. It is no better than a list of questions no real help. The font is very large and there is no real tips in there. Most teachers would know this kind of stuff! I was extremely disappointed at wasting my money. Even when I contacted the seller (WHO ALSO HAPPENS TO BE THE AUTHOR) he did not even offer me a refund! I could find NO tips that where helpful.