5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy.
At first I just bought two. Once they had arrived, which was very prompt and very well packaged, I realised how good they were, I ordered the colours I hadn't ordered. Look good with skirt or trousers, wide enough to hide those bits which refuse to tuck in! You'll love them. I do.
Published 23 months ago by Bren

1.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointed
Delivery was reasonably quick but once I had unwrapped it, I undid the belt to try on and the stitching on one side had completely unravelled. I sent it back and received my refund with no problems.
Published 11 months ago by Mum of 2

4.0 out of 5 stars buckly, 23 Jan. 2014
I really like this belt, it feels nice on and fits in well with my dress style, it goes just as well with swing dresses as it does with wiggle ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 16 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars very flattering, 18 Sept. 2013
Very nice belt and looked very flattering when worn with a 50's style dress. I am a size 14 and originally ordered the size 14-16 but found it tight so changed for the larger size and very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 16 July 2012
Amy W (North East Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt (Apparel)
I ordered the red belt on Friday and it arrived the very next day. I love it - it makes my waist look good and gives me a nice hourglass figure. I would definitely recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointed, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great with a rockabilly dress, 17 Feb. 2015
Rosen Trevithick (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I'm a big fan of Black Butterfly 3 inch belts - I own four.

THE LOOK
They look great with 1950s rockabilly dresses. They're not really suitable for jeans or anything that needs holding up, because they wouldn't fit through the belt loops.The shiny clasps add pleasing detail.

QUALITY
They feel well-made with fairly thick elastic and such simple clasps that would be difficult to break. However, one of mind twists while I'm wearing it.

COLOUR
The blue, white and purple are as they appear in the photos, but the midnight blue, which looks black in the pictures, is actually navy.
If you're trying to decide which colour of belt to buy, choose a shade darker than your dress, because it will have a slimming effect.

THE BOTTOM LINE
Smart, well-made and slimming - a great purchase if you want to add a splash of colour to your outfit or smooth the waist of a dress.

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, 3 Jan. 2013
I bought this to go with a dress and needed a silver buckle but unfortunately the size I bought was far too small so I have re ordered it. don't go smaller even though it is elastic go much larger.

3.0 out of 5 stars Belt, 4 Dec. 2013
After reading reviews I bought a larger size ( I'm a 14) and I'm glad I did. It's okay but probably not worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Butterfly 3'' Wide Elastic Waist Belt 10-12 A nice belt but I have seen identical belts a lot ..., 12 Aug. 2014
Black Butterfly 3'' Wide Elastic Waist Belt 10-12

A nice belt but I have seen identical belts a lot cheaper. Also I ordered a 10-12 as customer reviews advised that there is not much give in the belt. I am a 10-12 but this size was not on the list only a 6-8 which may have been too tight. The 10-12 is a bit loose

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, 28 Dec. 2012
Mrs. Jane Ea Hawthorn (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
actually bought this for part of a costumer for the drama group to which I belong, to wear with a very full skirt and off the shoulder blouse. Made my waist look very neat and small. Sizes are a bit stingy though so don't be tempted to go down a size.

Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt