5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy.
At first I just bought two. Once they had arrived, which was very prompt and very well packaged, I realised how good they were, I ordered the colours I hadn't ordered. Look good with skirt or trousers, wide enough to hide those bits which refuse to tuck in! You'll love them. I do.
Published 19 months ago by Bren

3.0 out of 5 stars alright
I bought this to go with a dress and needed a silver buckle but unfortunately the size I bought was far too small so I have re ordered it. don't go smaller even though it is elastic go much larger.
Published 22 months ago by dorothy

3.0 out of 5 stars alright, 3 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars buckly, 23 Jan 2014
I really like this belt, it feels nice on and fits in well with my dress style, it goes just as well with swing dresses as it does with wiggle ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., 16 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It is perfect!, 19 Oct 2012
I am very picky with my waist belts and I have never found quite the right one. As soon as I saw this one I knew this was that I was looking for. It stretches and so there is no extra bit of the belt sticking out. The clipping is really easy and clothes don't get caught up the edges. Great belt!

5.0 out of 5 stars very flattering, 18 Sep 2013
Very nice belt and looked very flattering when worn with a 50's style dress. I am a size 14 and originally ordered the size 14-16 but found it tight so changed for the larger size and very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it!!, 5 Jun 2013
Nice belt, good colour, is what it says. A bit small perhaps but don't regret buying it!! Just have to wear it more on my waist than my hips!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 16 July 2012
Amy W (North East Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt (BBA008) (Apparel)
I ordered the red belt on Friday and it arrived the very next day. I love it - it makes my waist look good and gives me a nice hourglass figure. I would definitely recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars bit disappointed, 26 April 2014
Delivery was reasonably quick but once I had unwrapped it, I undid the belt to try on and the stitching on one side had completely unravelled. I sent it back and received my refund with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 27 July 2012
delivery was very quick and the product was as described. not worn it yet but tried on an fits well i wuld be a size 10 in most clothing and the 8 to 12 was fine

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems, 11 April 2014
Good service, they were very helpful. The belt itself is problematic. The clasp does not lie flat and therefore makes it awkward to wear and it doesn't look great on because of this

Black Butterfly 3 Inch Wide Elastic Waist Belt (BBA008)