5.0 out of 5 stars grips
They are easy to place correctly and stay stuck. They are comfortable to wear and do not slip.The colours are a good selection.
Published on 6 Aug. 2012 by jacq

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but adhesive could be stronger
Published 13 months ago by Deborah

5.0 out of 5 stars grips, 6 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Item, 8 Sept. 2012
Excellect delivery. Item is great, they stay stuck on the shoe, feet don't slip. Very discreet. Pleased with the product! :-) would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value product, 15 Sept. 2012
This review is from: eCobbler Heels Grips Choice of colours Black, Beige, Grey Suede Top Quality (Apparel)
I highly recommend these. Bought them for a pair of shoes which were too big - they do the job nicely, not too tricky to apply, stop the shoe flopping as I walk without rubbing, and the choice of colour is an added bonus. Great value for money too. (Having had them in my shoes for several months now, I can also add that they stay very firmly put indeed!)

4.0 out of 5 stars It works...., 2 Dec. 2012
I liked this product. Once I put it on my shoes, it made such a difference. Before I couldn't walk much without the back of my foot coming off, but after placing this, it was fine. I was able to walk with Confidence.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but adhesive could be stronger, 24 Feb. 2014
Deborah - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I bought a pair of new dolly shoes and they didn't have half sizes, I liked the shoes so much I went for the 7 when ideally I'm a 61/2 they seemed really comfy so I travelled on holiday in them!! I know when I think back I can't believe I did that either, anyway before I'd even got on the plane my heels were missing most of the skin and I was looking at lovely pair shoes which seemed to be a waste of money. I came back from holiday and was looking through amazon for a solution when I found these, they've enabled me to be able to wear the shoes again so for that reason alone I think they're great, I could have done with them being thicker since one doesn't constitute half a size also if I'm being honest the adhesive should be stronger, I don't wear these shoes a lot but the constant slipping of my foot in and out is bringing the grip off the back so I can see that if I wore these everyday they probably wouldn't last long.
So the idea is great but I feel they could be a little better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 10 Feb. 2013
Very Good, arrived the nextday, impressed by the quick service, ordered on Friday arrived Saturday. Would recommend to others. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Good heel grips, 22 Dec. 2012
The heel grips came within a week; the backs are sticky and the grips do the job, as my shoes seemed a size too big, but now they fit. A tip is that you can cut the top off so that the thicker part of the heel grip is higher up, which helped a lot with my shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 9 Jan. 2013
exactly what I needed, stuck really well - great shape to give good support. Would definitely buy again. Great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 17 Feb. 2013
Love this one, i can wear my heals with no doubt
Very fast shipping, and some of my friends wants to purchase this product as well

4.0 out of 5 stars Help prevent heels being rubbed, 15 April 2014
A bit overpriced as have since sourced cheaper product which is just as good. However, they do prevent my heels being rubbed. If you have not got time to shop around, they are worth buying.