5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Definitely Recommend.
I searched quite a while for a good quality, nondescript, plain backpack, that I could carry my i-pad... i-phone... wallet etc in, without drawing attention to it & possible mugging in street.
This medium sized rucksack really fits the bill. I received it within two days of ordering it & straightaway I can see it is very robust & sturdy. The stitching is very thick...
Published on 30 Mar. 2013 by ste3g

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality
Very thin material and much smaller than I expected. After 2 days one of the zips broke off and I haven't used it since.
Published 13 months ago by T

‹ Previous | 114 15 1653 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Backpack., 2 Feb. 2014
I do a lot of overnight travelling to watch football at Selhurst Park with my team Chrystal Palace. The Backpack is a perfect size for my small items of clothing. A couple of side pockets allows me to put my toiletries and Flight tickets and of course a football match day programme. Fits in the hand luggage. Lightweight and durable and a cracking buy at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy, 1 Feb. 2014
was a bit cautious of this because of the price, has lasted me ages and is still going strong and the colour is still as it was when it arrived! recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars great back pack, 31 Jan. 2014
My son is 10 and this is a good size for him to fit his lunch box, water bottle, light jacket and a couple of books. The front pocket is great for a wallet, pencil case etc. It is great to have one without a logo and be able to choose from so many colours. I bought the royal blue as its the school uniform colour. It looks very smart. The straps are wide and padded.

5.0 out of 5 stars so far so good!!, 26 Jan. 2014
My daughter wanted this for her school bag...bags usually last her two minutes before they fall to pieces, but we're three weeks in and still going strong.....would recommend these bags....

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 23 Jan. 2014
Had this bag for over a year for A Level's and it hasn't let me down - can carry a lot of heavy items and is still comfortable to wear on your shoulders. Only slight issue is sometimes the straps can slip off your shoulders so you may have to adjust the straps and they can become uneven but I've had it for about a year and it's still in perfect condition, even though it has had so many folders full of A Level work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant :), 19 Jan. 2014
Brialliant bag. Used constantly everyday since i bought it, about a year ago, thrown and dragged about and still perfectly new really. Better than anything you pay a fortune for.

4.0 out of 5 stars Review, 18 Jan. 2014
I choose this bag because it's simple yet practical and good for many uses.also it was very cheap but delivery was expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 17 Jan. 2014
For the price it was really worth it. I can imagine it will withstand the test of time, but it has definitely carried a few heavy loads so far and performed brilliantly. Good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Back pack., 17 Jan. 2014
Husband loved this, just what he wanted for when he goes out on his bike. His other bits all fit in nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 16 Jan. 2014
I bought this because I wanted a cheap rucksack to carry my laptop back and forth to the library (2 mins walk).
I soon ended up using it as my main bag. It carries loads of heavy textbooks and it's not shown and signs of tear in a year. It's really well waterproofed too. would recommend

‹ Previous | 114 15 1653 | Next ›