5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Definitely Recommend.
I searched quite a while for a good quality, nondescript, plain backpack, that I could carry my i-pad... i-phone... wallet etc in, without drawing attention to it & possible mugging in street.
Published 17 months ago by ste3g

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, attractive but not very strong
Its a beautiful bag, lovely colour and everyone complements me on it. Its a nice size, nice simple cut and comfy to wear. Bargain price.

On the downside the straps snapped of the rucksack body at the top (to the point of being completely reparable) after just 2 months of not particularly heavy daily use, so wouldn't recommend for anyone wanting a regular-use...
Published 18 months ago by rosie

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Definitely Recommend., 30 Mar 2013
This medium sized rucksack really fits the bill. I received it within two days of ordering it & straightaway I can see it is very robust & sturdy. The stitching is very thick and durable ... especially where the straps join the bag at the top. ( Usually the 1st place to tear away on these type of bags )
The straps themselves are padded as is the inside back wall. The zips are very durable ... The sort of chunky teeth zips that never jam.
I would give this bag 10 stars for rating as it is much better than most branded, designer bags and at this price it is unbelievable. It's such a nice change to get something so high quality at a really low price and the variety of colours makes it ideal for all sorts of applications. I shall definitely be buying a few more and I would DEFINITELY recommend these bags to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars top bag, 13 Nov 2013
great school bag ..very strong and sturdy..strong zip..great range of colours ..this is our 5th bag from the range..different sizes and shapes available too

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Awesome Awesome, 18 April 2012
Amazing bag, standing strong and no signs on wear after 3 months of use so far. Previous bags have failed to manage even that. Recomended deffinatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 10 Nov 2013
I really like my purchase as i got it for school and its much easier to carry because of how much books i have to carry with exams coming up, i highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cheap bag, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! (Apparel)
I couldn't find a cheaper bag on all of the Internet so I was happy to discover that it is well made. It looks great (I bought the brown and sand colour) and is comfortable. Unfortunately there aren't any small compartments inside the main part of the bag, there is a small one on the front though. I hope it lasts me through my next few years of uni.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality a*, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! (Apparel)
really happy with this bag for the price i paid. Bought for my 15 year old son who originally wanted a 40 designer one until i showed him this one on here. very similar to a popular brand at the moment and very good quality too.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, strong and use the money, 23 Nov 2012
it came sooner than expected, it and been strong, well-fttied, durable and has been efficient since. Great product i must say

4.0 out of 5 stars A Great Simple Backpack For Any Girl., 2 May 2014
I ordered two difference backpacks at the same time and Dark Pink and this one (Light Pink). The first backpack was too big so I was seriously hoping this one would be slightly smaller. This bag states one size only and no measurements so I had no idea of the actual size and I couldn't compare it to my Dark Pink backpack. Once arrived and I opened my parcel I knew straight away it seemed smaller and the only way I could find out was to insert my ring-binder and folders. I am very happy with this bag and I couldn't alter the straps to the smallest size and it feels very comfortable over my small shoulders and although I am of an adult age I can recommend this to petite small adults, like myself. The only downside to this bag is basically not having a zip compartment inside to hide away stuff. Us girls love out hide away compartments, we have very important essentials and we're just privacy this way....lol. ;o)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jun 2013
Bought expensive named bag for daughter for school that did not last a month. This bag has lasted well. Very impressed with the quality and fussy daughter loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Bag, 24 Nov 2012
I was looking for a cheap back pack, i didnt expect it to be as good as it is. strong and comfy and you dont feel you have to be delicate with the zipper. Good value for money!!