5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Definitely Recommend.
I searched quite a while for a good quality, nondescript, plain backpack, that I could carry my i-pad... i-phone... wallet etc in, without drawing attention to it & possible mugging in street.
Published 24 months ago by ste3g

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality
Very thin material and much smaller than I expected. After 2 days one of the zips broke off and I haven't used it since.
Published 11 months ago by T

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - Definitely Recommend., 30 Mar. 2013
This medium sized rucksack really fits the bill. I received it within two days of ordering it & straightaway I can see it is very robust & sturdy. The stitching is very thick and durable ... especially where the straps join the bag at the top. ( Usually the 1st place to tear away on these type of bags )
The straps themselves are padded as is the inside back wall. The zips are very durable ... The sort of chunky teeth zips that never jam.
I would give this bag 10 stars for rating as it is much better than most branded, designer bags and at this price it is unbelievable. It's such a nice change to get something so high quality at a really low price and the variety of colours makes it ideal for all sorts of applications. I shall definitely be buying a few more and I would DEFINITELY recommend these bags to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good condition, 10 Nov. 2013
I really like my purchase as i got it for school and its much easier to carry because of how much books i have to carry with exams coming up, i highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars top bag, 13 Nov. 2013
great school bag ..very strong and sturdy..strong zip..great range of colours ..this is our 5th bag from the range..different sizes and shapes available too

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, strong and use the money, 23 Nov. 2012
it came sooner than expected, it and been strong, well-fttied, durable and has been efficient since. Great product i must say

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Awesome Awesome, 18 April 2012
Amazing bag, standing strong and no signs on wear after 3 months of use so far. Previous bags have failed to manage even that. Recomended deffinatly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cheap bag, 6 Sept. 2012
I couldn't find a cheaper bag on all of the Internet so I was happy to discover that it is well made. It looks great (I bought the brown and sand colour) and is comfortable. Unfortunately there aren't any small compartments inside the main part of the bag, there is a small one on the front though. I hope it lasts me through my next few years of uni.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality a*, 9 Nov. 2012
really happy with this bag for the price i paid. Bought for my 15 year old son who originally wanted a £40 designer one until i showed him this one on here. very similar to a popular brand at the moment and very good quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 1 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bagbase Fashion Backpack 20 Great Colours! (Sports)
Bought expensive named bag for daughter for school that did not last a month. This bag has lasted well. Very impressed with the quality and fussy daughter loves it

4.0 out of 5 stars Bargain Bag, 24 Nov. 2012
I was looking for a cheap back pack, i didnt expect it to be as good as it is. strong and comfy and you dont feel you have to be delicate with the zipper. Good value for money!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, 17 April 2014