4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy bag
Published 16 months ago by Pugsy

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING
Published 5 months ago by Bronte

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy bag, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Pet Carrier Size Small Divani Black and Grey dog or cat (Misc.)
Bag arrived quickly and was impressed with the overall look and feel of it and the fact that it was lightweight too. First outing with my puppy went well but it was a hot day and she soon became too hot inside due to the fur lining. I had to buy a bottle of cold water to put inside for her to lay next too! A detachable lining would be a good idea for these bags for warm weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Oct 2013
Great bag fits my 5 month old chug perfect in it and lots if room when he gets bigger. Cozy and warm made very sturdy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, totally recommended, 6 Sep 2013
Our Cat used to hate being transported to the vet in a traditional cat box, she used to scratch and get very distressed. However, she always likes being picked up and cuddled, so we tried the bag instead. It feels very secure and she loves having her head out to be able to see what's going on. We purchased a vest which has a loop that is clipped into the hook attached to the bag and the combination works really well. Even our vet was impressed and said he was going to get one for his own cat!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good carrier, 12 Nov 2014
I'm very pleased with this.. I was looking at many dog carriers and I couldn't decide which one to buy,, after reading many reviews on a number of carriers I finally decided on this one and I'm very happy I did.. it's for my Chihuahua and I wasn't sure if he'd like it because I've never used one before but he loves it.. I can take him everywhere with me now and he is lovely and warm inside.. he likes to sit with his head popping out of the hole watching the world around him..The delivery was fast and the packaging was good so I highly recommend this..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, puppy loves it, 29 Oct 2014
Excellent quality, puppy loves being in the bag and even sleeps in there when she isn't going out. The pocket is very handy, I think this bag will last for a long time, she tries to chew it but doesn't make much impact on the strong fabric. Even though this is small, my puppy can climb out of the hole, but she is a toy dog breed so this is to be expected, hopefully she will grow to still fit in the bag without being able to 'escape', fortunately the elastic attached to the collar keeps her safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great puppy bag, 19 Feb 2014
Really great bag - the only thing I would change is maybe a longer carrying strap so that it could go across my body

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING, 15 Jun 2014
I read all the reviews which were positive so I purchased as needed quickly. The bag itself is smart and well made and reminded me of a baby bag. Misty loves getting into bags so I thought this will be good. She doesn't like being picked up for long but thought she'd feel safe in this. I'd read a review on a 'similar' bag whereupon the cat escaped and ran into the road and hoped this one was better. Unless you know for certain that your cat won't panic and try to get out then this bag is not for you. With the help of my son we put her into the bag and it was immediate that she didn't like. I zippered it up and soothed and talked to her and my son carried her to the car as imminent vet appointment. Half way to the car she went berserk and as we got into car she was trying to escape. The situation I didn't want happened, but luckily we were in our road and not on main...she got out in the car and was meowing anxiously, so much so that she defecated a little. My son put her on his lap and quietened her down and she settled and we went to the vet whereupon I got a metal crate which she was absolutely fine with. The vets said they do not recommend bags like these but there seemed to be so many people that liked them. I suppose your cat has to be a real lap cat to be comfortable in it. Misty put her back to us in the vet so she was clearly upset with us. She's a real family pet, affectionate, plays hide and seek and we love her but this experience affected her. She stayed in my bedroom until late that night and didn't venture out so it was obviously traumatic for her. Know your cat before you consider buying this bag. I thought having her head out and holding her close and safe would make her feel at ease but her body followed through the hole even though it looked a tight enough fit. I hope this has helped you decide and I'm disappointed that it wasn't for her.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog bag, 18 April 2014
The first time I put the dog in she didn't seem sure but after that she was actually trying to climb in when she had been walked a fair distance. She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time, 23 Feb 2014
excellent product, good quality, straps long enough to be worn across the chest as well as on the shoulder/hand held.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet carrier delux., 3 Jan 2014
Excellent value, nicely made, and the persons whom received them loved them.
It makes me once again to have the need of another small dog.

Pet Carrier Size Small Divani Black and Grey dog or cat