5.0 out of 5 stars Good
it arrived in 2 days and it did not come with the 6670 but came with a gt 630. however I called ochw and within a minute I had a response of them saying that the gt is now better than the 6670 so I got a free upgrade.
overall I think that this is a mid-high gaming pc
Published 8 months ago by paulsmith

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order from this company
I ordered this computer based on the amount of good reviews it had so I thought it must be fairly good, even if I hadn't heard of the brand before.

Published 15 months ago by Connor

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not order from this company, 19 April 2013
This review is from: OCHW Home, Office, Gaming PC COMPUTER, Multimedia, Desktop, HOME, PC, Computer, 4.1GHz AMD FX-6300 SIX CORE Piledriver CPU, 2GB ATI RADEON HD R7 240 Graphics Card HDMI DVI, VGA, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 RAM, USB 3.0, WIFI No Operating Software (Personal Computers)

It arrived quite quick, so no problems there. However, whilst trying to set the computer up, it would continuously either freeze or the screen would go black. I contacted the seller about this and he told me to send him the hard drive. I don't know how to take hard drives out (I don't know much about the inside of computers) so he said that he would get the computer picked up and return it to me fixed accompanied with a games voucher for my troubles.

It took about a week to get the computer back. When it was returned it was working perfectly - I managed to install all the drivers and software that it came with. However, this only lasted for a couple of hours. After I had performed a shut down on the computer, it refused to turn back on. It was like there was no power going into the computer, I would push the on button and nothing would happen. I checked to make sure the power lead hadn't came loose, plugged it into different sockets etc. and it still wouldn't work. So after this incident I had had enough and contacted the seller about a refund. He agreed to refund me in full and the computer was taken away.

A week later I still had not received my money back. I contacted him asking why and he said that I had to leave good feedback to get my refund. I said no to this which then resulted in him phoning me and basically blackmailing me to email him in writing that I will leave a 5 star review or no review at all otherwise as well as holding on to my money, he would charge me a "re-stocking fee" because apparently I had not packaged the computer back in its box even though I had. At first I agreed to not writing a review as I just wanted my money back as I am only a student and do not have much. After the phone call had finished I told my dad of what he had said and he rang the seller back demanding that he give me my money back otherwise he would get into contact with Amazon and Trading Standards. Well this seemed to have changed the sellers attitude as he refunded me in full straight away and I received my money back a couple of days after.

I don't know if I was just unlucky with the computer but obviously I would not recommend ordering from this company because they are bullies and very unprofessional. It makes me wonder if some of these good reviews are from people who were also threatened.

1.0 out of 5 stars READ THIS REVIEW IF YOU HAVE BOUGHT THIS SYSTEM., 5 May 2013
I think most of these 5 star reviews are fake notice that 3 in a row are titled 'excellent' I am a IT engineer and some of the 5 star comments are nonsense, someone stated 'all I had to do was unplug the cpu then plug it back in and it worked' to be honest i dont know how that would help, cpu's only go into the mobo one way so its not like there would be a chance it is not sitting on the motherboard properly.
Also i would encourage people who have bought this system to check the hardware components listed because the Radeon 6670 is a fairly decent card and some people are saying they are struggling to run games which shouldn't happen with this card installed leading me to believe it probably isnt a radeon 6670. you can check your system specs on windows 7 by clicking start and typing DXDIAG into the search box and clicking on the program when it displays in the results box or just press enter.
It also looks like he is installing pirated versions of windows on the computers and charging the full price for those that ask for the operating system so a word of warning for those that dont want ripped off.
The hdd's might also be second hand which might be the reason for them causing so many problems, hard drives only have a limited life span and tend to generate alot of errors when they are on their last legs before eventually failing permanently. I would suggest it was a bad batch if it were not for this sellers reputation. A second hand hard drive would cost next to nothing compared to 40-50 for a new one, who knows you might have old ram sticks aswell thats why anyone who bought this system should check their components.
I would recommend everyone to avoid this seller, i just thought id make this post to try and help anyone affected by this mans lack of authenticity.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 19 Nov 2013
overall I think that this is a mid-high gaming pc

1.0 out of 5 stars You should probably avoid this company., 15 April 2013
Well I purchased via their website so I could custom build to my specs. It arrived well packed and in 2 days, set up and turned on... The mobo bios start up screen appeared. I though ok that's normal. But where's the os start up screen (windows)? Contacted the guy in which he replied lightning quick. Told me to push reset button on top of pc. And it reset and windows appeared. I though few! Any way..cut to the chase. Installed all drivers etc.. And then the problems started. First most drivers wouldn't install because windows error: has detected an incomplete setup. :/ then the second problem is probably the major one.. Every time I shut down or restarted it, it froze at the bios screen.. I literally have to stand there for about 1-3 hours pressing this button until it un-freezes. I was in contact with him over 2 days and to his credit he replied to me so quick. Oh I forgot problem 3. Which is.. After paying 79 extra for windows 7 a warning came up: please register product key? I thought WTH? I contacted him and he's only reply to this was "send me hard drive back" I though wait a min, me sending the HDD back wasn't going to fix the start up issue was it. So after only having this machine 2 days it had caused me so much stress it's unreal. I messaged him to return for a refund. Which I'm well within my rights to do under the statutory rights. But for some reason the lightning quick responses ceased.. And well all contact stopped... 3 emails no reply. I know this guy is avoiding me because he don't want to return my 500+, now I'm having to go through PayPal and having to open up a case against him. However.. If he has a valid reason for not being able to reply to me then ill be more than willing to remove this review and remove PayPal case. But please be warned this MAY happen to you. So be careful. Always go with a named brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect pc & super fast delivery !, 14 Sep 2013
i chose this pc over other gaming pc's due to all of the 5* ratings previous buyers had left. after ordering it on the Friday i was playing the amazing games bundle that comes with the pc on the Monday morning ! super fast delivery & all well packaged.

after emailing the seller with a question on numerous occasions (im not very technical) i received a response within 5 minutes every time ! excellent customer service !

all in all i would highly recommend this product to anyone who is after a great gaming pc at a budget price!

many thanks OCHW :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Aug 2012
After the meltdown of my desktop in early february, I've been surviving on my laptop since then. However with a change in fortunes and personal circumstances, I decided to get a new desktop that could cover my two primary needs:
1: Artwork and Illustration programmes
2: Gaming.
As I'm a digital artist, I needed a pc that could handle multiple art programmes at once. I also needed a rig that could withstand long hours of MMO, FPS and TF2 gaming. I settled on this one, it has great reviews and good feedback. Order was placed July 21st, a saturday evening. Order arrived on July 24th in perfect condition with all spare parts from the boxes and cables I would need for power. I had to buy windows 7 seperately which wasn't an issue, especially not at this great price.

Am I pleased? Yes, enough to award 5 stars. My only complaint is that it is a VERY loud system. However, this is the heatsink fan which is easily replaceable. I'm looking to install a secondary cooling system atop what I already have, as I run my pc for hours, even days at a time, and I'd hate to risk overheating the system. It's capable of being overclocked, and I recommend installing a tracker for your CPU temperature. It's fast, reliable and works like a dream. Before, I'd struggle with my graphical art programmes open at the same time as SWTOR. Now, I run SWTOR, two art programmes and various music and videos playing all the same time, and it has RAM and processing power to spare. Looking forward to Guild Wars 2 and furthering my art business.

If you want a good pc at a great price, then definitely buy this one. The support is top notch, and I can't heartily recommend this system more than what I am doing here, and have done many times to friends and family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Jun 2012
Product was exactly as described with exceptionally fast delivery (it only took two days) all in all very happy.
Highly Recommend to any one looking for a cheap high end gaming desktop pc.
Please note that no operating system is supplied this wasn't a problem for me as I already had a licensed copy of win 7 64bit
once windows is installed make sure to update your lan drivers with the disk provided as you will not be able to use internet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PC, 29 Nov 2013
I ordered it over the weekend and it arrived on the Tuesday which is pretty good. Given some of the other reviews I checked it out pretty carefully and everything seems to be as described. I installed Windows 8.1 which runs very smoothly and seems to boot up the moment I press the power button! My printer, dual monitor, internet etc are all working fine with it and it's doing everything I want a lot faster than my previous one so I'm very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job at a fair price, 25 Sep 2013
I got this for my partner to play games on, and to do image editing stuff on. It does what it needs to perfectly fine. It also looks great.

There was a problem with faulty RAM on the first machine, but I contacted the seller and we got it sorted out quickly. So overall solid service.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A PRODUCT!!, 11 Sep 2013
What a great product! I cannot find a single fault with it. Set-up was easy, it even had the discs for all the drivers in the box, which is a massive bonus! I was a bit reluctant to buy this PC, because it's a custom and doesn't have the backing off a massive manufacture, but nevertheless I took the risk and it paid off. This computer basically does what it says on the tin and it doesn't disappoint. Everything is done very fast and with no effort. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND.