on 26 July 2014
Probably just me, but I find these pillows not comfy, but just strictly what they are meant for. I would rather bring my own pillow, but can't risk it since last time I went camping, woke up to a swimming pool.

Other than that, okay. Although I would go for a bed pillow.
on 16 August 2013
I bought 2 of these for use on beach beds. One deflated within 10 mins(I later found a minute hole in it).
With the other,when I lay my head on it,it started to go soft quite quickly.I had expected them to remain
inflated throughout the holiday. Some chance!
on 21 October 2013
Purchased this cushion for my back when driving the car. The idea is great in that you can inflate to the right amount of support. However the inflation is a little difficult [you have to keep moving the two skins apart] and it loses its inflation over a few days.
on 12 September 2014
Perfect for what we needed. Took them with us camping in Italy for a week. They stayed inflated perfectly and I found them very comfortable. You do need one each as they are small. I would also recommend putting pillow cases on them.
Great camping solution
on 7 July 2014
Comfy and actually stays inflated for an entire weekend!
on 4 October 2014
It inflates a lot higher than most and when sleeping on my side it supports my neck really well. May only be a few cm's higher but makes all the difference. It's cheap too, and i think would be really easy to repair with a puncture repair kit!
on 26 December 2015
Value but it deflated each night. The valve is the same as arm bands so I suspect some work fine and some do not just like arm bands. If you are lucky it is a good product. If unlucky you will be sending it back as not fit for purpose.
on 3 June 2015
As described - a great little inflatable pillow. It has a furry covering so might be sweaty if its hot. I use it on my sunlounger on holiday so its covered by a towel and is great for a bit of extra comfort. Quick delivery.
on 8 January 2014
I bought this to take away and use on the sun lounger to relieve my neck stress usually got when sun bathing and reading. It was okay but not as comfortable as I hoped, and ended up not using it towards the end of my stay.
on 26 May 2014
This is a good little pillow, actually it is a good size, much bigger than the dearer one I also brought. It is easy to blow up and so far ok. I bought it to take on holiday as we find the hotel loungers so uncomfortable