4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
What is there to say? It's just salt :) I give it 4 out of 5 stars just because of the price. I don't really understand why it costs that much more compared to normal salt and what the real difference is. But it did the job very well when I coloured my white True Religion jeans hot pink (totally even as if it was meant to be this way).
Published 1 month ago by Indigo

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the product I received.
I ordered Dylon Dye Salt, as the title says (and picture), but was sent a cheap packet of salt from a different brand instead, completely different from the product shown. What they have sent me is probably worth about 50p. If I order Dylon salt, I expect to receieve Dylon salt, so why have I been sent something else?
Published on 24 May 2012 by dom

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not the product I received., 24 May 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 20 Aug 2013
Dr. P. G. HOLLYWOOD "narkoslakare" (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dylon DYE Salt 500g for use with Dylon Dyes 6002414800 (Kitchen & Home)
This product was advertised as "Dylon DYE Salt 500g for use with Dylon Dyes Pack of 3". The buyer may assume that this is a pack of three sachets of salt, when it actually refers to a pack of three Dylon dyes.
The wording is misleading.

2.0 out of 5 stars Normal salt does the job just fine, 23 Feb 2014
Rowena Hoseason "Hooligween" (Kernow, Great Britain) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
With most popular home-dye products (like Dylon), you don't need to use a specialised 'dye salt'. Just normal cooking / eating salt will do the job fine. And you can buy it at the supermarket, and save the delivery price.
Nothing against this particular brand of 'dye salt'... but can't see why anyone would need it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 11 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Good purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
emma wearden (Middlesbrough, UK) - See all my reviews
Just what I needed

4.0 out of 5 stars Dye Salt, 22 May 2014
Happy with the product although it didnt come in the same packaging as advertised so probably could just have bought a tub of ordinary salt from Tesco and it would have done the same job.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's salt..., 1 April 2014
What can I say? It's salt necessary for using Dylon dyes. Looks like salt, works like salt. How many words is enough?

4.0 out of 5 stars Fabric Dye Salt, 30 Jan 2014
Fabric Dye Salt - not much to say really as it does as it says for use with fabric dye - instructions good, no issue witht his product

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent results, 8 Jan 2014
No problem. I dyed a pair of navy cotton trousers that had faded knees. Result was excellent. Just make sure that washing machine is thoroughly rinsed before using for normal wash.