4.0 out of 5 stars A worthy replacement for my Kensington
Back in May 2011, I bought and reviewed the Kensington Travel Battery Pack and Charger for iPhone and iPod Touch when I got tired of being battery-anxious. Just over two years to the day, the Kensington died. Having known Mophie for their cases (especially the battery-backed ones), I thought I'd upgrade myself to a Mophie Juice Pack.

The Juice Pack Mini (this...
Published 15 months ago by Stefan

3.0 out of 5 stars It did not work
I purchased one but after hours of charging, only one LTD lamp was on and it worked only a min. I am waiting for another one to see how better it works.
Published 14 months ago by sedamin

4.0 out of 5 stars A worthy replacement for my Kensington, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mophie Powerstation Mini for iPhone/iPads, Tablets and USB Devices - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)

The Juice Pack Mini (this product) doubles the amount of power available compared to the Kensington and is geared towards any smartphone, not just Apple devices. It does not have the ability to charge the iPad though, which the Kensington did perfectly fine. The other negative of the Juice Pack Mini (and its larger brother, the Juice Pack Duo Powerstation) is the exposure of the USB and mini-USB ports without a protective covering, which leaves them prone to prodding/fluff gathering/shorting. This is not ideal and for that reason and for the inability to charge the iPad, the item loses one star. It is otherwise a perfectly suitable emergency pack.

The Juice Pack Mini is narrower and slimmer than most modern smartphones, and its soft-touch covering hides nicks and marks well, so it slips into most backpacks/briefcases/purses and is very unobtrusive.

5.0 out of 5 stars I won't run out of battery again!, 15 Sep 2013
I bought this product because my iPhone battery often goes flat when I am on the train commuting to London and I wanted a way to give it an extra lease of life when there's no mains socket available to charge it. This really is a nice product - very similar to the iPhone's construction, maybe even a bit nicer! I can charge it from my laptop or my phone's USB charger and then it's ready to go when I need some extra charge on my phone. My iPhone charges to 100% in an hour and the Powerstation still has enough juice to give it a second charge another day! A must have product for heavy phone users!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Powerstation Mini, 17 April 2014
Brilliant device, so glad I purchased this. Despite not using it too much my iphone runs out of battery sometimes twice a day, and usually just as I need to use it. The Mophie recharges it relatively quickly and it's ok to use whilst it's recharging. Such a great help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 Aug 2014
Works really well and has already 'saved my life' on a couple of occasions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 Mar 2013
Its good to have this if your iphone battery life sucks or you use your phone a lot. It is really handy.

3.0 out of 5 stars It did not work, 18 Jun 2013