on 22 September 2012
this book is great. my son enjoyed this book and he is11 he says it is one of the best books he has read! it is extremely cheap and worth every penny.
on 30 October 2012
it was a intestring book as soon as i started reading the first line i knew it was billiant its one of the first fantasy storys ive liked in a while i also thought it had a lot of good ideas in it i would definitly recomend it to kids who are looking for something to really enjoy :-)
on 24 March 2013
I do really like the book, easy to understand and all, but at least in 2 pages there's at least one mistake!!! So, if your child's reading it to learn about punctuation, I don't recommend it.
on 9 July 2013
This book was almost impossible to read aloud. The author has used exclamation marks everywhere, even when the characters whisper. Virtually no plot and very badly written.
on 26 June 2013
Book FULL of spelling and grammatical errors, making it difficult to read.However the imaginative ideas kept my 8 year old amused as I read it to her.
on 29 May 2013
this book is absolutely fantastic for fiction lovers. i am 9 and i love this book. there isnt anything that i hated about it, but i lovedeverything about it. it really is a great inspiration for literacy lovers. i rated 5 stars because im sure that everyone who reads this book will have a review a bit like mine ....... a supercalafragalisticexpeallydocous book
on 11 March 2014
I choose to read this book because it wasn't just the title that made me read it, it was the style of the story that made me read it. All of the kingdom's sounded really adventurous, and I just pictured all of the kingdom's on my mind, the Moving Kingdom, the Kingdom of Rhymes, thep Nice Kingdom etc. I would recommend this book to 7-11 year olds. Awesome book!
on 27 March 2013
This is the best book ever because it was a adventurous adventure with lots of characters. It was an AMAZING book!!!!!!!!
on 12 January 2013
The book I thought was really mysterious, I thought that a the book is maybe for between the ages of 8-12 but I still really enjoyed it. I didn't understand the author's use of brackets and It could have done with a few pictures especially for the younger children. There were a few typing mistakes but over all I think it's a really good buy
on 26 January 2014
This book is naturally amazing, from the lessons they learnt to the good things that they do. It is a truly epic book. So I totally recommend it to anyone who believes that anything can happen. I'm 13 and I love it. I started the book the start 2013, but I never had time to read it but I'm glad I did. So download this book I dare you.