5.0 out of 5 stars epic
this book is great. my son enjoyed this book and he is11 he says it is one of the best books he has read! it is extremely cheap and worth every penny.
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to read
Book FULL of spelling and grammatical errors, making it difficult to read.However the imaginative ideas kept my 8 year old amused as I read it to her.
Published 14 months ago by Doodlemum

5.0 out of 5 stars epic, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: The Keys to the Golden Den: a book for children age 9/10/11/12 (childrens books) (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst book I've read, 9 July 2013
This book was almost impossible to read aloud. The author has used exclamation marks everywhere, even when the characters whisper. Virtually no plot and very badly written.

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to read, 26 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best book ever!!!, 27 Mar 2013
W. Bromage (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the best book ever because it was a adventurous adventure with lots of characters. It was an AMAZING book!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The keys to the golden den, 24 Mar 2013
I do really like the book, easy to understand and all, but at least in 2 pages there's at least one mistake!!! So, if your child's reading it to learn about punctuation, I don't recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best book ever, 30 Oct 2012
it was a intestring book as soon as i started reading the first line i knew it was billiant its one of the first fantasy storys ive liked in a while i also thought it had a lot of good ideas in it i would definitly recomend it to kids who are looking for something to really enjoy :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 19 May 2014
review from my daughter :I don't know why people say its so good. I found it boring. It was too unreal if you get what I mean(but thats just me) maybe it was for a younger age because I'm 10 but my dad checked up. I just thought it was a bad book

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishing amazing brilliant fabulous spectacular book ever, 7 April 2014
REVIEW TIME.
The book was amazing to me and my family we enjoyed it
Very much.
From Tara Cresswell
Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, 6 April 2014
This book is amazing! Spectacular! Brilliant! Outstanding! Out of this world!
this is a must-read book and my son really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars The keys to the golden den, 23 Mar 2014
YEAH! This is an awesome book and I advise you to buy this for your children. I read this in 6 days and I enjoy reading but I am choosy about the books I read and I enjoyed this book a lot. It is full of adventure and magic. I love the creatures that the book is jam packed full of. Mabel 9yrs old.