on 23 November 2012
This product is not streak free it leaves a film on windows, I know that it is supposed to protect it from the elements but causes a glare on windscreen when driving at night. It is also hard work to polish it off.Sorry could not recommend this product to anyone. Try showroom shine (for cars)on windows,mirrors and glass at home, they'll sparkle.
on 21 July 2013
its ok as a glass cleaner, and I have used it in conjunction with the standard showroom shine wax product. water does bead better from windows than without, for about a week. after you've had the window up and down a few times you will then have to reapply. Shouldn't use on windscreens due to "Starring". I can however get the same results with Halfords own brand and some windowlene.
on 4 January 2014
I LOVE IT COS I'M LAZY ....THIS PRODUCT CLEANS POLISHES ALL IN ONE GO... AND WHAT A FANTASTIC FINISH IT GIVES...JUST REMEMBER YOU'LL NEED LOTS OF MICRO FIBRE CLOTHS AND YOU'LL BE FINE
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 August 2013
Excellent value for money and fast delivery, used it on my home windows, its easy to use, and it gets the dirt off the windows very easily, you do have to use a little bit of elbow grease to get the window smear free, but the windows come up really well, lets see what happens when it starts raining!
It rained today so could finally see what happens to the windows! i hav to say the ran does seem to run off them more and doesnt leave big dirty marks behind on the glass, only time will tell if i see a big improvement but i think its worth the money at the moment!
on 4 September 2013
The product is easy to use, just spray it on wipe the dirt off and buff it up
No smears even if used on sunlit glass.
Once used the glass stays clean !!
on 23 February 2014
Used crystal clear before it's a great product when it's raining it just roll's of your window screen you don't even have to use your wipers as much, impressive.
on 29 April 2013
I bought this product because greased lightning showroom shine is brilliant however this product isn't very good it says the water is supposed to roll of the windows well it doesn't and my advise is don't put on the window screen it smears and you cant see out of it and I have followed the instruction to the letter
on 15 December 2013
Used in conjunction with Greased Lightning products. I absolutely love the product as part of my ongoing car care regime.
on 26 November 2015
It leaves a finely speckled film on the windscreen which is quite pronounced when the wipers are clearing rain in subdued light or darkness. It's quality is far inferior to the excellent Greased Lightning bodywork cleaner/polish, consequently I will use it on side and rear windows only. In the mean time I will try to clear the film from my windscreen.
on 27 August 2014
If you have never used Greased lightning and get confused by all the items on sale in the shops, look no further. Its a brilliant product and very easy and quick to use. It works in all weather, but I find a dull day is the best time.