5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Excellent value for money. Lovely quality. Wanted this as a shoe storage box and extra seating and it's done the job. I would definately recommend.Thank you.
Published 22 months ago by Gargus69

1.0 out of 5 stars I am very annoyed t say the least
I have had this product since July, today for the first time I sat on it to tie my shoe laces and feel straight through. The product details say that it can be sat on. I am very annoyed t say the least.

I do not recommend this product at all!!!!!!!!
Published 7 months ago by Paul Ferreira

‹ Previous | 17 8 950 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ottoman, 3 April 2014
This review is from: New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Black 76x38cms
This is a good quality product I love it does what I wanted it for and more I may purchase another one if there are more in the range delivered on time best thing I have bought for a while highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad good value for money, 29 Jun. 2015
for the cost its pretty good value for money, we put pillows and bedding in it. I wouldn't recommend you use it for anything heavier the sides are only cardboard (although it is a good quality card board)

4.0 out of 5 stars Large ottaman, 16 Jan. 2015
Was really pleased with the ottaman, it was bigger than I expected. I brought it for my little grandson for his toys, and also can b used as an extra seat to sit on, very sturdy. Great value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought Better, 26 Oct. 2013
This item came late and damaged, so I returned it ASAP. For what I saw of this ottoman it was a bit flimsy and not as good as the Homebase equivalent which was a couple of £s dearer but better quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Utterly rubbish and very dissappointed! as soon as i ..., 29 Jun. 2015
Utterly rubbish and very dissappointed!as soon as i sit on it the staple cane out and the wood broke!!!I am 60 kls not fat or obese and can't even hold my weight!!!! If i can give 0 star i will.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... accumalated over the years on her visits to mine brilliant idea keeps them all together and not all stuufed ..., 10 Dec. 2014
This item was bought to store my grandaughters toys in these have accumalated over the years on her visits to mine brilliant idea keeps them all together and not all stuufed into any hidey hole.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 26 Mar. 2014
when received this ottoman is not shiny like it looks in the photo it is matt and quite a rough surface - was looking for one to match the shiny one I already have - disappointed that it doesnt

4.0 out of 5 stars Ottoman of substance, 8 Oct. 2014
Ottoman was bought for my daughter and partner as an extra little house warming present.

They loved it and so did I. Very good value and surprisingly sturdy so we were all pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful stylish storage, very easy to assemble in a few moments., 18 Dec. 2013
Very happy with ottoman, useful storage, looks smart & stylish. Moments to assemble, slightly grainy faux leather look compared to other smoother ones I've had, but may be preferable to some.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ottoman, 18 Aug. 2013
I am over the moon with this Ottoman it has given me more space in my wardrobes and drawers only having one bedroom it has given me more space. I love the look of it all in all very pleased.

‹ Previous | 17 8 950 | Next ›