4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Bedroom storage
I bought this to store some clothes in, as well as other personal items.

The item is a good size and looks very smart at the end of the bed. It took 2 minutes to asseble and appears well made. I sat on the box while empty and it did feel a bit unsteady, but once filled with my things I now sit on it regularly and it feels pretty secure. The lid is well padded...
Published on 11 May 2012 by Gemma123

3.0 out of 5 stars good product but false information
I just received this product and it is definitely worth what you pay for it. However your description clearly states that it holds up to 180 kg, but on the packaging it says holds upto 100kg. As I bought this for extra seating, I would have gone for a different, more sturdy one if I had have been given the correct information.
Published 7 months ago by DM

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Black 76x38cms
A great looking, sturdy piece of furniture. Easily sturdy enough to sit on It is just what I wanted. I would recommend it and an considering buying a second one for my lounge. Seller delivered quickly and item was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 7 Nov 2013
brilliant box. it fits all my bags and scarves in and sits in the corner neat and tidy. great quality and you really can sit on it. it is very sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 5 Nov 2013
I was so pleased with this ottoman, I bought it as a toy storage solution in the main living room. It is great for that and sturdy enough for extra seating!
I would absolutely recommend and have already ordered another one!

3.0 out of 5 stars Brought Better, 26 Oct 2013
This item came late and damaged, so I returned it ASAP. For what I saw of this ottoman it was a bit flimsy and not as good as the Homebase equivalent which was a couple of s dearer but better quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it!, 23 Oct 2013
Speedy delivery, great product, great price. Looks good it's neat tidy and very sturdy. Definite recommendation...I even bought another one for the living room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item. Just what I needed, 22 Oct 2013
G. D. MacDonald "Spotman" (Wigan, UK) - See all my reviews
This is perfect for my needs. wanted some storage in my study, that would look good and hide away some files and other things. This item serves a dual purpose as I can store away documents etc and use it as a chair when needed. Looks great and is not huge so doesn't take up too much space. Delighted with this purchase. Great price too

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 21 Oct 2013
shirley (Glasgow, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
brill for the price and actually holds a lot more than i expected and looks more expensive too. very happy with purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great value, 15 Oct 2013
Really sturdy Ottoman - looks even better than the photo and is very well made. Excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Oct 2013
S. L. Phillips "Sandra" (England) - See all my reviews
Very good item. Easy to put together. Very sturdy. Given me lots of extra storage and it looks good. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it so much Im going to buy another two, 28 Sep 2013
As I said in the title, I like it so much I am going to buy another two from the vendor

‹ Previous | 17 8 912 | Next ›