Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 12 May 2013
What started as an amusing, albeit slightly unbelievable novel, started to deteriorate about a third of the way through. I got to the last 50 pages and I had lost interest and was keen to reach the end. Won't be rushing to read any of her other novels, pleased I didn't pay full price for the book.
on 18 August 2010
This is a fantastic romantic adventure, which is full of surprises, mix-ups, and murder! Well written, easy to read, and a must have beach read! Definitely recommended.
on 3 December 2010
Have you ever made a single spur-of-the-moment bad decision that naturally led to a cascade of ever worsening choices? In her emotionally weakened post-altar-jilting state, protagonist Lizzie Mancini does just that. Even as you're screaming inside, NO LIZZIE, DON'T DO IT, you have to keep reading. No one can turn away from a car crash or train wreck. Lizzie is too likable and you want to see her get out of this mess before the train completely jumps the track. Does she? Read it and see..
on 7 February 2014
Honeymoon for One by Beth Orsoff

I enjoyed the amazing dilemma which slowly unravelled as a result of the heroine's initial whacky decision.
Anyone who likes a bit of tension with a happy ending should like reading this.
on 14 February 2014
This was a delightful story. A little confusing at times but very enjoyable. The ending surprised me but was very apt
on 3 March 2011
I loved this from the very start. It is an unusual book to try to define as it includes murder, drugs, romance and humour but the author manages to combine them all together to make a thoroughly entertaining read. Elizabeth, the narrator, is extremely likeable and her view and comments on things are great.

If you want an easy to read, funny book then I would highly recommend this book.
on 26 March 2014
I started reading thinking the author had a good idea for a story which could develop into a comedy or a thriller and waited to see what would happen. I waited... and waited... and waited. Nothing really happened and after a few chapters I had lost interest. There was no depth to the writing, no belief in the characters and no realism to the setting. The text was so light the words floated off the page and over my head to disappear into fairyland. Unfortunately this was a good idea which was wasted.
on 6 November 2013
I enjoyed this book so much I am now looking to buy some more by this author...
The book grips immediately and I couldn't put it down...it is essentially a who-done-it-rom-com but with a fair few characters who could be suspects (but not too many to overwhelm the reader and necessitate a notebook to refer to....yes i've done that before), the lead character is likable but also gullible.
It left me guessing to the end who might be the baddy so not predictable, not slushy and not my usual type of book!
of course it is a bit far fetched and 'unrealistic' as one of the previous reviewers commented but isn't that why we read books?
I will definitely be recommending it to my friends...and what a bargain price!
on 5 February 2014
Have never read any of this author's books before, but did enjoy it. Will be reading more in the future.
on 27 May 2013
I enjoyed the book, was put-downable but entertaining. My biggest gripe was Lizzie, how could anyone be so dense, but then if she hadn't been I guess the story would have been very short. Good as a holiday read.