5.0 out of 5 stars Akiane book review
I bought this because I had heard of Akiane through tv shows, and wanted to see more of her work. This book has clear pictures of her amazing artwork,especially by one so young, and also a good insight into the inspiration behind each piece.
Published on 27 Sep 2009 by NinjaMilo

3.0 out of 5 stars A strange girl.
Akiane's paintings are truly amazing, in technique and imaginative power, not least because of her age when she painted them. Her poetry is either deeply moving or sentimental religious twaddle, depending on your point of view. I get the impression that her father is turning her into a lucrative industry, but the book's well worth a look.
Published on 24 Mar 2009 by Mr. K. H. Cobb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Akiane book review, 27 Sep 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars The moving story of Akiane, 23 Sep 2011
A friend showed me this book and I was so wowed by it I put in my order straight away. If you love art and poetry you will adore the poems and fantastic reproductions of Akiane's art. If you are a spiritual person you will be inspired by her story. Still a teenager how does she have this maturity? I have been profoundly affected by this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars A strange girl., 24 Mar 2009
Mr. K. H. Cobb (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Inspired!, 26 Aug 2011
P. Donoghue (Suffolk) - See all my reviews
The amazing story of this young girl's life and art and how she has used her unique gifts. The source of Akiane's art and poetry is undoubtedly divine, but she has also pursued her visions with great tenacity and faithfulness. Read and be inspired!

5.0 out of 5 stars AKIANE, 25 Aug 2011
Highly recommended.excellent book high quality and suitable for a special gift.Amazing paintings and poems. suitable for all ages.very refreshing book wonderful story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing..... beautiful paintings, 7 Jun 2009
Babs P. (England, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for someone and i had a flick through the book... amazing that someone so young could paint like that, really nice book!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent beautiful, 8 July 2014
excellent so interesting

4.0 out of 5 stars Akiane hardback book, 3 Jun 2014
J. A. Sutton - See all my reviews
This is an interesting well illustrated book showing Akiane's art and poetry. I purchased it from Amazon after a note about Akiane was written in the book called Heaven is for Real which showed one of her paintings and I was interested to find out more about her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Akiane - a child extraordinarily gifted, 2 Jun 2014
The story of Akiane's life is inspirational and so is her art - beautiful and prophetic.
some of her poetry I find difficult to comprehend; perhaps I need more time to
reflect on it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 30 May 2014
Mrs. J. Hollingworth "Gina" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Stunning artwork and an amazing story. I was surprised at the origin of the Prince painting. I had hoped that this was a face inspired directly from God, not an actual man. I was pleased that Todd Burpo (Heaven is for real) said that this was the face of Jesus though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›