5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd replacement battery & works great!
There seem to be some mixed reviews for these replacement batteries, so I thought I'd add my own.

Published 15 months ago by Karl Proctor

1.0 out of 5 stars HTC Battery
I just could not get this battery to work in my new phone. I ended up having to buy a new one direct from HTC. Very disappointed, I was sent two batteries, neither worked, so had to return them to supplier. I had my money refunded for the batteries but did not get my postage back!
Published 21 months ago by Chrissie

5.0 out of 5 stars 3rd replacement battery & works great!, 1 Aug 2013
This review is from: 100% Genuine HTC Battery For BA S410 for HTC Desire - 35H00132-05M (1400 mAh) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I am now on my 3rd replacement battery, and have had no problems with these at all. I ordered my 1st replacement battery when I first bought my Desire, and happily used it for 2.5 years before rather carelessly washing it with my laundry! Even after 2.5 years, I still got a full working days charge (~9am to midnight) when using it for music around 4 hours per day, or around 36 hours when not listening to music. This is the same performance as the original battery that came with the Desire. My 2nd replacement battery was ordered to replace this laundered one.

I recently ordered my 3rd battery as the original Desire battery is showing signs of age after 3 years of constant use. This third battery is only a few days old, so I'm not going to comment more on it. However, the second replacement ordered around 4 months ago works fine. For the first few weeks the charge was not as good as my 2+ year old batteries, but that is to be expected as the battery needs to be conditioned by using it such that it goes FULL -> EMPTY -> FULL. After about 4 or so weeks, the battery worked fine, and I am now getting performance that is better than the older battery. On average, even with music for 4 hours per day, I just about manage ~30 hours of battery life. However, with internet use, or email push or send, or with wifi on, the battery life will shorten, that is the same for any battery on any device, so if you are a heavy internet user (which I'm not) and the battery life isn't good, don't blame the battery. Internet access will quickly drain your battery.

So, in my opinion, these batteries are genuine, and even if not, the performance is **as good as genuine batteries** which is one of the most important things.

oh, and I've noticed that the 'part number (p/n)' on the back of the battery varies. My original desire was 35H00132-05M, my 1st replacement was 35H00132-06M, and my two more recent replacements have been 35H00132-13M and 35H00132-14M respectively, and there is no difference between any them in terms of performance or of fit into the phone. Even though this product is sold as 35H00132-05M, I was sent different p/n each time, but this has not been a problem.

Hopefully this has proven useful to those of you sitting on the fence about these replacement batteries.

-Karl

1.0 out of 5 stars HTC Battery, 18 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot fault, 9 July 2012
This replacement battery is exactly as described and has solved my power loss problems. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs a new battery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery doesn't work and is not even a genuine battery, 28 Sep 2012
I bought 2 batteries and both of them don't work. I put both of them in my phone to charge. First, the light at the top of the phone was blinking in orange and green. After a wile only the orange light was on, like when the phone is charging.

After 2h and 3h charging respectively for each battery, the phone didn't want to start. This batteries are also not genuine as they are slightly bigger (~ 0.5mm), so putting them in the phone requires a bit more pressure compared to the one that come with the phone, which falls in place without problem. There are other slight differences like the text on the back of the battery is stretched a bit and icons are slightly different.

I would not recommend this batteries because they are not what this seller says they are. You can find other fake batteries for this phone that are cheaper and actually work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 2 Dec 2013
My old battery was on it's last legs and drained it's charge within an hour. This replacement has been brilliant and was a good price. I've had it for over a month now and still works perfectly. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Sep 2014
Arrived quickly. Product works. Relief to not have 'phone frequently closing down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Works well. Charges readily and holds that charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
As advertised!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 July 2014
A+++ excellent

1.0 out of 5 stars not as genuine, 26 Jun 2014
Not very good product at all...it was worse than my tired HTC battery...it felt like it was already used by someone else when I had received it. Charging it was horrible..didn't last long enough for video watching or just general functioning of phone app!!