4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, the rest, not so much.
Delivery:
Delivery estimate was 5-9 Jan 2013, the product arrived on the 11th. Given that it was sent First Class with Royal Mail, this is not very good.

Screen protector:
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by Nic G.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
As cheap feeling as you would expect. The buttons on my HTC are really hard to press in this cover because the cover simply has vacuum-formed buttons over the top. What's the point in nice buttons if they're ridiculously hard to press. I've binned it and bought a PU leather flip case which is excellent.
Published on 8 May 2013 by Sarah

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, the rest, not so much., 11 Jan. 2013
Delivery:

Screen protector:
As with all screen protectors, this one had the slight issue of air bubbles getting trapped in it. This is to be expected, but as I chose to reapply the protector, it began to attract dust very quickly on the screen side which were next to impossible to get off, making it redundant. Despite this, I did apply the protector and found that it did not interfere with the touch input in any way.

Touch screen stylus:
The stylus itself is wonderful, works brilliantly both with and without the screen protector on. The string used to attach it to the "bung" to plug it into the phone however, pulled out of the stylus itself after just one pull to remove it from the phone. As a minor side note, given that the stylus plugs into the phone to stop you losing it, what am I supposed to do when I want to listen to music? Knowing my luck, I would just lose the stylus (which I will almost certainly do now that the string has come out).

Case:
The case itself, Is wonderful, I love it. It looks brilliant, I bought the blue one which looks excellent with my blue HTC 8S. It is sturdy and feel like it would protect the phone if I dropped it (not that I have tried). The grips down either side do as you might expect, they grip very well. The case does not interfere with sound either from the front or back. My only problem with the case is that where the power, volume and camera buttons are, the plastic on the case is stiff and not easy to push the buttons without using my finger nail. This might change the longer I use the case, as it may become less stiff, but I could also just get used to it, so it doesn't bother me a massive amount.

Polishing cloth:
Fairly standard cloth approximately 2 x 2.5 cm. Cleans both Phone screen and protector with ease.

Conclusion:
For the price, the product is wonderful, definitely worth buying. I would however also suggest that you buy a few extra standalone screen protectors, both for if you fail to apply the one that comes with this product, and for when it inevitably beings to peel around the edges.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 8 May 2013
This review is from: HTC 8S Windows Phone Black TPU Wave Hydro Gel Case Cover Includes Screen Protector, Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars gel case, 26 Jan. 2013
good case not to bulky, nice grips on the side, easy to fit, slips in pocket, good style good buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent HTC 8S case with accessories., 17 Jan. 2013
Arrived quickly, the day before the estimated arrival period, so pleasantly surprised.

I chose to get the blue case to go with my HTC 8S. The case feels sturdy to me: it fits the phone well with open areas for the mic, microUSB, camera, headphones, buttons etc... it doesn't make usage more difficult and I think it would prevent the phone from scratches etc which is all I really need it to do. I will try and get a photo up of the back: the gel section is actually quite shiny and looks more like the product photo than I had expected. Two grip sections along the sides make it very hard to drop, and the non-gel portion of the back feels very good to the touch, like the phone itself.

The screen protector was less successful. I didn't think there were any issues with responsiveness, but I probably didn't take enough care getting it on: dust specks appeared immediately and formed air bubbles after which of course reapplying it was unsuccessful. I will probably try and get some more protectors to try again.

The cleaning cloth is just a small yellow rectangle: similar to some glasses-cleaning-cloths in feel.

The stylus seems to work well for me. In general use it felt more precise, but less responsive than using a finger. I think it would be good for drawing or something like that, but otherwise not particularly useful to me since I was really after the case anyway. It comes with a little knob thing that plugs into the headphone jack, felt quite secure.

Definitely a good case for under £3, worth buying. If the other stuff is important to you, consider getting something to go with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good value!, 1 Aug. 2013
It fits perfectly and the screen protector goes on well. It's been on a week so far and there's been no lifting or bubbles. The case seems sturdy enough with a good tight fit and all the holes and button presses are in the right place. The feel is slightly non-slip, which is good. Only two minor negatives: the push button cover for the 'on' switch is fairly hard to push (but I suppose that's good to avoid accidental activation too) and the stylus is not really for this model of phone simply because the string is too short (it works fine if you don't want to attach it!). Overall very simple and quite cheap protection. Arrived very quickly too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 July 2013
This is an amazing product especially when you consider the price tag, the delivery was free and it came the next day, the screen protector is easy to apply and shows no sign of coming off, the case looks good and makes the phone feel much safer and harder. The stylus is a nice accessory but I can't really see a practical use for it. If you want a case and screen protector I do recommend this as it is cheap and practical. However the buttons of the case are hard to press which can become quite aggravating.

5.0 out of 5 stars great case, 23 April 2013
Great value for money, protect the phone and fits perfectly. Arrived fast (ordered on Sunday, arrived on Tuesday). The screen protector fitted well and is helping. The cloth is helpful for cleaning the screen although it doesn't do much with the screen protector on for obvious reasons, and the stylus works fine but feels like effort to use but others might prefer. Also it doesn't restrict any of the buttons and feels natural. Would recommend and well worth it for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 26 Sept. 2012
I purchased this for my daughter to use with her new Mobile phone.
It was advertised in a variety of colours, and we chose the RED one.
The item was delivered on time and was well packaged.
It was easy to fit to the mobile phone, and looks very smart.
This is a good cost effective buy for the phone, and my daughter is really pleased with it. I cannot say anymore, other than to say that we personally are very pleased with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
beautiful product, exactly as advertised, very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Protecs the phone and is easy to use, 6 July 2014
A must have. Protecs the phone and is easy to use. Good value for money and like the screen saver and polishing cloth that comes with it. Would reccomend.