5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
All my grandchildren aged between 4 and 9 love these sort of mosaic products and Melissa & Doug always come up trumps!
Published 23 months ago by mother of triathlete

I think I got a bad batch on this on as all the stickers slightly curled at the edges and wouldn't stick on. I bought the fish one at the same time and that one is fine.
Published 3 months ago by mrs c j grice

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Peel and Press Sticker By Number Dinosaur (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of Fun, 7 Dec. 2012
Mrs. Gm Jazayeri (UK) - See all my reviews
Nicely presented books giving loads of entertainment. Also very good for eye hand coordination and helping with fine motor skills.

1.0 out of 5 stars I think I got a bad batch on this on as all the stickers slightly ..., 15 Jan. 2015

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 24 Feb. 2015