Price:£29.99+ Free shipping

on 30 December 2013
We have previously owned this make and model of heater and found it to be very efficient. Hence we have bought equal replacement item which is equally efficient. Thank you.
on 25 April 2013
perfect heater for the greenhouse we just set it at the frost stat and it keeps everything warm
the mrs is well pleased
on 5 October 2013
Lived up to expectations. Nice and small and compact. Reasonable price. Will buy another for my daughter. We use them at the marina for boats as they are very safe.
on 11 May 2013
Once the dial is set to required thermostat level - check a few times first, it is no bother. I put a permament pen mark on the plain dial so I know where to set it. It would be good for the manufacturer to add a numbered dial themselves!
on 1 April 2013
will recomend to all me friends at the club it is very good value with the postage I hope the thermostat keep working for a very long time
on 22 January 2013
I bought this item to heat my 8' x 6' greenhouse.This week I have tested it in very cold conditions and it coped adequately.
on 4 March 2014
This little heater does a proper job, been heating a 10' x 8' Greenhouse and with excellent results. Outside temperatures have rarely been below zero this winter which has helped but the heater has managed to keep inside temepratures above 10 Deg C. Thermostat works nicely. Great value and very impressed with this little work horse.
on 8 November 2013
Item as described, efficient, easy to use, clear instructions, good size, not too large. Quick delivery and value for money.
on 22 April 2013
Overall i am Very happy with my recent purchase. Item is as described. Does the job very well. My plants are coming along very well
on 30 May 2013
The heater is small and neat and will be useful in the greenhouse next winter when the temperature drops below freezing.