on 6 December 2013
I got those during the sales, it was a bargain! They look a bit smaller than expected, so i suggest to put at least 2/3 real life pictures to show the perceived dimensions. However it will be a good present! Well done

EDIT:

after just 3 days of wearing those earrings they happened to break: The pearl fell off. This happened to a friend of hers. Both pearls fell off. That is very bad, especially because it was a present. Very low quality. Next time I'll go to my local jeweler shop.
on 3 December 2013
The design of these earrings is clean and simple, but at the same token they can look a bit inconspicuous. For the full price of about £100 I would not say that they are worth their price tag, even though they are very well made and made out of some quite exquisite materials. However, for the price that I got my hands on these (£60) they were well worth the price. Sure, the look and feel of these are great. They are really beautiful, if ever so slightly inconspicuous, but the overall experience is limited. For one, the box that they come in is quite unappealing and gives you a poor first impression of the product. So to express my impression of the product I would definitely say that I find these earrings very beautiful but I would simply not buy them for anything more than £60-70 or so, partly because of the not so great overall first impression of the product but also because you'd simply expect more for a pair of £100 earrings, that is at least my opinion. Mind you that I'm a male and that I bought these as a gift.
on 25 January 2013
Got these during the flash saes, so for the price (£80) can't complain. Wife loved them. Diamonds set off the pearls a treat.
on 30 July 2015
they are very pretty for my granddaughters 18th but the clips are too loose and fall off don't know if they are 9ct gold or silver as I have to replace them? I would have also liked the cert. to explain the contents rather than a blank descriptive guarantee.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 December 2013
The back of the earring is very thin and got lost after one day. The pearl is quite ok but should require better back locks. The reduced price was ok but the normal price is really too high.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2013
I would normally by all jewelry from a well-known jeweler, but wanted to try out Amazon. This is a great piece of jewelry, but very small and not that great value for the money. I'll probably spend more money next time, and buy it from one of my regular jewelers.