5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE JOB
Excellent fit very comfortable ideal for summer and winter if wearing under waterproof trousers. Would purchase again but with different colour
Published 18 months ago by john shaw

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality
Trousers are very poor quality. Leg seams are rippled and don't hang straight. Material looks lowest quality. These are the worst product I have purchased on-line.
Published 18 months ago by Jes Snape

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor quality, 8 Oct. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars These trousers when they came amazed us! They were ultra thin, 9 Mar. 2015
These trousers when they came amazed us! They were ultra thin, and suitable for extrememely hot weather - yet there had been nothing on the site where these were advertised to say this. We wrote that we wanted to return them but Steve, the MD said he had sold lots of these trousers and hadn;t had any trouble. Clearly getting out of the fact that he HADN'T announced on the ad that they were ultra-thin, and even said he hadn''t advertised them as suitable for the winter! Course he hadn't - they would be hopeless in the winter!! So in the end I have asked for the firm to send us a return label as Steve says it is usual for a customer to pay for the postage when returning an item. I see this man is a business man but has no idea of customer relations. I would say ONLY buy these trousers if you are going to the tropics with them or to an extremely hot country. As it is, in our country at the moment, and maybe for the year to come (years?!), they are worse than useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE JOB, 19 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Baggy, 23 Aug. 2013
I like the blue ones I got a few weeks ago but these black ones are baggy in comparison and have been commented on!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., 15 July 2014
Speedy postage,just what was promised,will buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing belt loop, 23 Sept. 2013
J. D. Miller "windym" (Hayes u.k) - See all my reviews
I bought these shorts to take on a golfing holiday, I already have the same shorts in three different colours and fancied them in white. I did not notice that there was a belt loop missing at the back because of the way they were folded until I got to Turkey. Now I'm back from holiday I cannot return them through the 30 days after purchase ruling. I am a regular amazon buyer but have never had to return an item. They look pretty stupid without the missing loop and it looks like I'm going to live with it or pay to have them altered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 July 2013
Delivered very quickly and very comfortable and light will definitely be buying another pair the fit seems about right as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Trousers!, 10 Feb. 2013
This was my first purchase of a pair of Dwyers golf pants and I was not disappointed. I wish that they were available in the USA.

5.0 out of 5 stars Golf Trousers by Dwers, 28 Jan. 2013
Have several pairs of Dwyers - they are the best golf trousers in my view - smart with side seam and never look crumpled- can be worn in the club house as they are of high quality finish - also the sizing is accurate and they fit perfectly off the peg

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 4 Jun. 2012
Good qualuty trouser. It does stretch well and very comfortable. dissapointed that it can only be washed cold. otherwise excellent value