5.0 out of 5 stars Versitile
What I love about this blouse is that it can be worn zipped up to the top to protect your modesty or a little lower for a night out.
It fits well and is a good length (I'm 5' 7)
It was delivered quickly and packaged very sweetly.
Published 17 months ago by Rileyjs

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
FLuff sticks to it, buttons came off the sleeves the first time I put it on and not the best quality.
hard to iron and creases easy.
Published 8 months ago by Louise Ferguson

5.0 out of 5 stars Versitile, 8 Feb 2013
This review is from: Blue Banana - Zip Up Stretchy Fitted Shirt (Apparel)
It fits well and is a good length (I'm 5' 7)
It was delivered quickly and packaged very sweetly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 23 Oct 2013
hard to iron and creases easy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Silly armpit shape, 12 Sep 2013
I bought this blouse (in white) some months ago now. It looks absolutely beautiful on and was a lovely fit, so I removed the tags. However, when I first went to wear it I discovered that the sleeve is stitched to the torso of the blouse so low that I couldn't freely move my arms and each time I needed to lift my arm the whole blouse would lift. So I am stuck with a gorgeous blouse that I can't wear. Extremely disappointing.... and honestly, please redesign the armpit!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap looking, 12 Nov 2013
Although I purchased this item in April, I have never worn it due it looking rather cheap as a result of the poor quality fabric. However, rather than waste my purchase, I attempted to wear it last night under a jacket when popping out for dinner. What a disappointment!! The cuff button came off when I tried to do it up and the shirt is very short in the body and frankly unflattering. I will not be purchasing any further blouses from Blue Banana and feel that I have been ripped off at this price! Potential buyers beware - the shirt looks nothing like the photo and is poorly made and cheap looking.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shirt but shrank at the first wash, 7 Feb 2014
It's a shame as this shirt looked really nice but it shrank in the first was to the point where the sleeves were 3 inches too short!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 16 April 2013
Swilk20 (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality shirt.
Versatile, can be used for work or in the evenings, depending how high the zip is.
Very flattering, lots of compliments, even if I don't look like the model :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Trendy Shirt !, 7 April 2013
Good quality shirt and lovely design but I ordered a size 10 and it turned out to be on the generous side. Would have been a great fit if it had been a size 8 so unfortunately I had to return it. Good service and prompt refund though,so top marks !

2.0 out of 5 stars Arms tight and bad quality, 21 May 2014
I love the style and its my fave shirt but Im hvaing to rescue it 3 months after it arrived. When it came in febuary ish it was covered in loose threads all around the seams and i thought, ok well lets just get rid of those. They were completely loose. Now i have just covered those same seams in binding because they are fraying. The cuffs come so far up the arms tha they gape on my lower arms where no other long sleaved top is ever too tight.
I wish it was worth the 30 quid in quality because it is in style.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Blouse, 19 Mar 2014
I love the colour, it fits nice. It is a pain to iron but well worth the effort. It looks great with Blue Banana's clingy jumper.
Casual but classy. Beautifully packaged as always. Love it! Great purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars shirt, 10 Jun 2013
It looks better on the pic than in real...I somehow didn't find it as sexy as it looks on the pic. Very creasy, and not the right length for my long torso. Shame though.