5.0 out of 5 stars I swim 5+ times a week - these are just the ticket
I don't care if I look like I'm still in the 70's 80's - these are super comfortable to swim in. Rinse in fresh water when you get home they are dry for the next day.

Hint: you don't need to knot before tie a bow in the cord. Just a bow works fine and if you do tie the knot it can be a bit tricky to undo.
Published 12 months ago by Mr Hansford

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR DESIGN
The cord material around the waist is thin and there is insufficient gap between where the cord comes out of the garment either side to be tied. This results in it being vary difficult to release and get out of the garment after a swim.
Published 9 months ago by Mal H

2.0 out of 5 stars POOR DESIGN, 22 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I swim 5+ times a week - these are just the ticket, 3 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 20 July 2013
Very adequate for its purpose. It is a small item and it is difficult to say more. So I will not try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Withstand the pool chemicals far better than other make, 15 Oct 2014
I swim 2/3 hours a week in my local pool. These trunks withstand the pool chemicals far better than other makes. My previous pair of Speedo Endurance lasted about 2 years before needing replacement. This is compared to about 6 months for others brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct 2014
Brilliant just as described and I just love the speedy delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars As you would expect from Speedo, 19 Jun 2013
As you would expect from any speedo product and arrived exactly as would be expected. These are a high quality and robust swimming trunk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct 2014
Mr. Oliver Fitzpatrick (Dublin) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit, no problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars So embarrassing, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Speedo Men's Endurance+ 7 cm Trunk (Sports Apparel)
You will not believe what happened. Whenever I go swimming I dive in, so I went to the highest diving board and when I went to dive in I jumped up and when I hit the water my trunks came off. Several times my trunks have now come off in public. And everyone laughs at me. It is very humiliating and no one should ever get these

Speedo Men's Endurance+ 7 cm Trunk