5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Dongle
Very useful bit of kit for my 7 series samsung 3d tv...This connects to my BT home wireless router and allows me to watch bbc iplayer on my tv wirelessly through internet@tv. Can also watch lovefilm but I need to subscribe to the service to stream movies direct to the tv.

Published 20 months ago by Nutwerlal

1.0 out of 5 stars Compatibility/Usage Purpose Beware!!
Published 18 months ago by Web

1.0 out of 5 stars Compatibility/Usage Purpose Beware!!, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Samsung WIS12ABGNX; Wireless; USB; WLAN; 300 Mbit/s; IEEE 802.11a; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; 802.11a; 802.11b; 802.11g; 802.11n (WIS12ABGNX/XEC) (Electronics)
Does not work with my samsung LED TV UE46B7020W. Tried it with my Samsung Bluray dvd HT-BD1250 and it connects to network, but the only thing I can do is connect to you tube. No other options or means for connecting to anything else on the internet!!! Tried updating firmware to see if I could get more internet service options - useless. Wanted to be able to get netflix/lovefilm but this apparently is not an option for my model according to samsung customer service (even though samsung user manuals refer to netflix etc). Check model compatibility and beware of being duped by samsung misinformation. Waste of time and money!!!! I've resorted to using my Wii for connecting to lovefilm for now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Dongle, 3 Dec 2012

For 30 not a bad investment but internet@tv is limited however apps are fun especially the games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eliminate Cable Spaghetti, 5 Sep 2012
Why you would not Wifi your TV these days and eradicate the maddening bundle of cables, I don't know. I wish I'd bought one of these babies earlier. The Wifi dongle was delivered next day. You simply plug it into a spare USB port, setup the Wifi network in the menu and I was playing uTube and BBC iPlayer content over the web at HD speeds (BT Infinity) within 15 minutes. I'm now looking at a new Samsung Wifi Blue Ray player to bring me into the 21st Century and remove yet more cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Wireless Dongle for Smart TV, 24 Dec 2012
Delivered on time and product as described.
When connected to the TV it worked straight away allowing internet connection (assuming you have a wi fi link)
I would buy from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Peasy, 29 Nov 2012
Old Seagull (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Simply plugged it in to the TV, followed the Samsung instructions and it worked. Can't ask for more can you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 13 Aug 2013
Plugged it in and it works straight away, all I had to do was add my security key and everything on my smart tv came to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great response, 9 May 2013
Could not Haved wished for better service item arrived quicker than I was told If I need anything like this again will look here first

3.0 out of 5 stars Wireless WLAN., 8 Feb 2013
It did not work with my Apple computer network as I had wanted - both audio and video, so I did not use it until I got my Apple TV.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart your TV, 17 Dec 2012
Great dongle but it has to be said a hard wire equivalent would be preferred as the speed is not ideal

3.0 out of 5 stars dongle, 19 Jan 2013
because it did not do what I was told it you do by the retailer, I still had to get advice elsewhere to get my tv to pick a signal has it was not strong enough. If you know of anythink better I would be grateful if you would let me know