5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I expected and more, 3 Sept. 2013
I read the whole book cover to cover then went back and set up my blog step-by-step with guidance from the book. I'm not great with techy things but it was easy to read, well laid out and covered so much! Weighing up options of different domain hosts, blogging software, layouts, graphics, names, logo, design, content, how to take great pictures (so much detail on this that I never even considered!), how to get your blog to come up high in search results, marketing, SEO, social networking and how to use advertising to your advantage. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has, or is thinking of setting up, a food blog.

4.0 out of 5 stars Food Blogging For Dummies, 1 May 2012
This review is from: Food Blogging For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
I had been waiting impatiently for this book to be available and I wasn't disappointed. I already have a food blog and was looking for tips to improve it. There is a plethora of information in very easy to digest chunks. From the most basic start, to how to light and photograph your food. My one problem and this is a big one if you are a first time blogger, is that in the kindle edition the illustrations are in black and white rather than colour so, much of the illustrative use and information is lost. The commentary is about colour saturation or light and shadow. Also the copies of screen pages from Blogger and Wordpress were completely illegible. This wasn't a problem for me because I'm so familiar with the layout of Wordpress I could get the gist from the script but for someone setting up for the first time it is a major fault. I would very strongly recommend this but get the book, not kindle version. I also recommend Will Write for Food: The Complete Guide to Writing Cookbooks, Blogs, Reviews, Memoir, and More (Will Write for Food: The Complete Guide to Writing Blogs,). This is the book that got me started and with the two together you have the perfect food blogging library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 23 May 2013
This review is from: Food Blogging For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
This book is great mostly for complete beginners but also gives good advanced tips. I have been blogging for a while but still managed to learn something new :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to get started blogging, 6 Mar. 2013
Easy to follow guide. Would recommend. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful guide - essential reading for all budding food bloggers, 1 Mar. 2013
This book takes you through all of the things you need to know to have a successful food blog. It focuses on Wordpress and Google Blogger. It's easy to follow, has lots of pictorial examples and is jam-packed with helpful tips. Do not start a food blog without reading it! However if you already have (like me!) then it is still essential reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Read, 4 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Food Blogging For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
The only Dummies book I've actually completed. If you are looking to start a food blog and don't really know where to start I recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Start with this and you can't go far wrong!, 2 Jun. 2014
B. Alai (CAMBRIDGE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
As with other 'Dummies' books, this is a clear, well laid out, concise book full of extremely useful information, experience and tips. It will make my blog a lot better (only just started it) and has great advice for all areas of food blogging, from content to photography.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy reading!, 17 Nov. 2013
Very happy reading this book.
Gave me insights to how to build a website and take photos of food.
A book to start reading if you want to set up a food blog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packed with great tips, 20 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Food Blogging For Dummies (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book. Every chapter offers hands on advice for being a successful food blogger. I can't wait to start putting it into practise! Absolutely worth every penny.

Food Blogging For Dummies