4.0 out of 5 stars I love it! The quality of the dream catcher is ...
I love it! The quality of the dream catcher is a lot better than I expected. It is smaller than I thought but that isn't a problem as it makes it much cuter! The little message on it does need revising as some parts made no sense whatsoever which ruins it a little bit, but overall I think it's great.
Published 1 month ago by Ellen

3.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than I thought it would be
I guess for the price I shouldn't have expected much but I wasn't expecting it to be quite so small. Still looks great thought hanging from the window.
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by Miss Diane Corriette

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it! The quality of the dream catcher is ..., 11 Mar. 2015
This review is from: TRADITIONAL DREAM CATCHER NATIVE AMERICAN DREAMCATCHER STYLE

3.0 out of 5 stars A little smaller than I thought it would be, 10 Dec. 2012
Miss Diane Corriette "Diane" (Luton, Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gifts Dreamcatcher, 13 April 2012
I am extremely happy with this purchase. The order was delivered very fast and the delightful little dreamcatcher was of good quality and was exactly as advertised. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 July 2014
Exactly as it is on the picture. It was a present for my niece and she was thrilled to pieces with it. It takes pride of place in her bedroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 9 Nov. 2014
looks great well made even better service

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 Oct. 2014
Beautiful item, looks fab

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
Lovely Dream catcher

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little dreamcatcher, 17 Dec. 2012
Lovely small dreamcatcher, well made and really pretty. Has plenty of detail on for something so small. Ordered after 2pm and it arrived the very next day. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2014