on 20 September 2014
I have so much to say about these fabulous pens but I'll keep it short: Rule number one:

BE PATIENT!!

You don't know how long I spent with these pens thinking I'd wasted a lot of money. They were infuriating, and wouldn't do anything I wanted. Don't do what I did and go to these pens with the inclination that they're just going to blend like watercolour paint. They need a lot of work. But pictures look amazing and bright with them, the pigments are just awesome, and nearly two years after buying this first bundle pack, I have the whole collection - twice. I can't recommend these enough, they're versatile enough for card making, and yet i use them for realistic drawings and they're just as great.

My biggest tip for anyone thinking of buying these is

BUY LETRASET MARKER PAPER

I couldn't believe the difference when I bought the paper, I was getting so frustrated with them bleeding and not blending that I nearly gave up on them. Once I invested in the paper, they just seemed to do exactly what I wanted them to do!
on 29 November 2012
These markers are easy to use and blend for an excellent result. They come promptly and well-packed. I suggest getting hold of a copy of the DVD Colour Therapy where Nikky Hall shows you how to use them as it will save you hours of experimentation and improve your colouring in a giant leap.
on 19 December 2012
great product. came from only to days of ordering adn these pans are fab! If you want good quality pens these are the ones to get.
on 18 October 2013
The quality of the pens are great, they make for great illustration work and there is a large variety of colours. The only problem I had with them is that a couple of the pens allow too much ink into the tip of the pen so you get a lot of excess bleed when you first use it. I dont know if anyone else had this problem but a great buy overall.
on 26 June 2013
I love my promarkers they are great, and I got a fantastic deal on them, will be getting more as there are lots more colors I want will shop with this seller again.
thank's.
on 29 March 2014
These pans are fab! I absolutely love my Pro-Markers they are fantastic for colouring and shading stamped images. They are dual ended alcohol based pens with a fine nib at one end and a larger nib at the other. This ensures you can easily colour even the smallest of areas with ease. They are quite chunky and easy to hold and grip even for extended periods and each is coloured according to the colour of the pen making it easy to select the one you want. This is a great starter set and was the first set that I bought. Expensive but worth the money ( I bought them last year and they still work). be aware of anything you have underneath when colouring in case it goes through, if you are using tin paper it will, so always protect your work.
on 1 October 2013
I bought these for my daughter and she loves them. she is studying art and design and uses pro markers a lot. These have been an excellent buy and I will be buying more in the future. They were just what she was looking for and they are fantastic to use when designing a graphic poster.
on 3 March 2014
I love having my promarkers to ink my drawing with, these came in wonderful condition (only one pen leaked a little but otherwise worked fine after being wiped up)
Even though one leaked it doesn't dampen my rating.
They are all incredibly bright and vibrant, would recommend.
on 23 June 2012
Received these pens well packaged and have used them on a picture. The ink when dry,is vibrant or pastel or flourescent depending what opne you used. Is quick drying too; very convienient to use instead of paint especially with the quick drying aspect. colours are near too colour on barrel of pen so you can match up easily and know if you are using light enough shade as the case may be. Good purchase, apparently used by professional atrists and designers, and anyone that needs to use them uses them.
on 18 November 2013
These are brilliant pens which I use in my card making. My only problem with them is that they bleed through the card that I am using which is good quality card. However I get over that by matting and layering the card so that it is not seen.