Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.99

on 19 April 2009
I found this little book quite good as there is a small definition for each name. I ended up choosing a name that I heard somewhere and not one I found in the book but it is always useful to have inspiration.
on 1 August 2009
I have longed to find a book up-to-date with baby names and this one is it. It provides a 50 most popluar listing.
Great book.
on 10 November 2012
When I first read this book I thought it was not very good, partly because there are some minor inaccuracies (eg name Celia the author maintains is a derivation of Cecilia but in fact it has a different origin to Cecilia and is from the Latin caelum/caeli for sky/heaven whereas Cecilia is from Caecus meaning blind or sightless). However, I've been using it more now and find that most of the material is accurate, it covers names from a range of cultures and is full of interest. Given that it is a tiny book, the author has done well to include so much material. So for the price it is brilliant.
on 31 May 2014
I know it was cheap but it is old stock therefore not prisitne condition as regards colour of paper and also rather out of date and there are more up to date versions of reprints so if I had realised I would have paid more for the latest edition.Next time I will be more careful in my selection.
on 17 July 2011
sorry to say I was very dissapointed with this book, not what I expected at all, did not go into enough detail for my liking
on 1 December 2015
Good quality second hand item, sadly a few pen marks on the pages, but for what we wanted, and ad this price ? No worries.
on 2 February 2015
Pocket sized book, lots of information. I am hoping for a lovely name chosen by my daughter for my first Grandchild!
on 5 February 2012
A REALLY USEFUL BOOK, FULL OF NAMES AND THE PRODUCT ARRIVED ON TIME WHEN THEY SAID IT WOULD BE ON TIME..
on 5 January 2015
Not new as a few marks on the outside but met my requirements perfectly
on 30 April 2016