on 2 July 2013
Adequate size for my husband to take his lunch to work which is what it was brought for. Allows us to get a freezer pack in the bottom and keeps his lunch box of pasta, rice or whatever, extra cool until lunch time. Along with this we fit in a yoghurt and piece of fruit and it handles it comfortably. He drives so its a case of just putting it in the car, but not sure he would carry it on a train or bus though! It is rather flimsy in construction so not sure how long it will last, but in the meantime and for the price it works perfectly well to get him through the summer. Happy enough.
on 6 October 2014
Some compartments on our Sistema quaddie kept popping open at school depositing the contents on the floor. I love that lunchbox apart from this fact. So we bought one of these bags and the quaddie fits inside nicely, very pleased. It is quite thin and not too big that the lunchbox looks out of place, plus it has a handy carrying strap. Excellent purchase. We have used it for nearly a month and no problems with the zip.

The one that fits is the Sistema quaddie 2.5 litre lunchbox (not slimline). It fits inside perfectly with a small gap at the top.
on 20 November 2012
Came very quickly and well packaged. I love the look of it. Exactly what I wanted and keeps food/drinks cool from early morning until lunchtime.
on 12 November 2013
Added a reusable freezer block and it kept my yoghurt, cheese and other protein snacks cool all day.
Had an overnight stay with no fridge and this kept my food cool until the next afternoon!
Easy to clean and plenty of room for even my protein shake bottle!
Sturdy zip and strap. This will last a while.
on 27 August 2013
Great value for money bigger than expected. Keeps food cool for most of the day with a ice pack. Recommend to anyone who wants a good quality and cheap lunch bag. Very pleased with it.
on 12 December 2013
This was a bargain and I now see why. After only a week of use the stitches on this product came loose on one side. I purchased two of these and the second seems fine a month on, but rather not take the chance purchasing this. It's a bit on the flimsy side as well. It's a pity because it does look very good!
on 13 July 2014
This item is just as described just the right size for my needs, kept lunch cool until needed, ideal also if travelling for water etc. not massive but holds a lot ie small bottle of water, container with fruit and yogurt in also container with sandwiches, would recommend
on 10 August 2014
Arrived on time as promised.Disappointed with quality of product = expected it to be made of stronger material than plastic effect. Will be used but will buy from a shop in future so that I can see it before I buy
on 27 March 2014
Compared to other lunch bags i have seen in other stores this is a very thin material and is not as tough wearing as others i have seen, but i needed the height to hold 500ml beakers plus yoghurts etc,. some lunch bags have the cooler space at the bottom of the bag leaving less room to hold your lunch, i.e. height restricted.
Another flaw with this lunch bag is the inner keeps getting caught in the zip, I am expecting the inner material to be ripped within a couple of weeks. If it wasnt for what i have for lunch then i think i could have bought one of the Polar or Thermos bags with a much tougher material (and at a lower price),
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 August 2015
this handy little cooler bag does the job perfectly. My husband travels a lot during the day and this bag keeps his lunch cool in the car. Big enough inside to place 2 full sandwiches, yogurt, Apple or banana, biscuits and bottle of water, plus I use an additional two thin ice blocks, although doubt I really need them. There is a front pocket which I use for spoons, forks and wipes. Even though you can get a lot inside, its not intrusively big and easy. its lightweight and easy to carry with the strong straps attached. Very pleased with this product.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse