5.0 out of 5 stars Fits everything in and protects from scratches.
Published 15 months ago by Laura

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose grossly overpriced
I ordered this "Carry All Case" case for a Garmin 3598 Sat Nav. Whilst the screen fits in the appropriate section of the case fine, the cable and accessories have to be scrunched in and it is difficult to zip the case shut. Very overpriced for what it and quite simply not big enough to do what it is supposed to. Do not buy this item.
Published 14 months ago by Stillgame Peter

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits everything in and protects from scratches., 22 Mar. 2014
Laura (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
Great case which fits the cable and mounts in easily. Separate compartment for sat nav is good idea to avoid scratches. It isn't protected very well from bumps and drops (a layer of foam padding around the sat nav compartment) but I don't plan on throwing it about. I bought it because it keeps everything together in a nice easily handled case. We also keep other cables and small bits in for use in the car (e.g. phone charger and a small car power socket-USB adaptor). Overall, we haven't had reason to complain!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but well worth the money, 2 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
This case is perfect for my Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT.

Case measurements: W 9cm D 10cm H 7cm

It has two separate zipped compartments - one for the screen (and bracket), and the other is perfect for the charger and suction cup. It provides good protection - it is well padded. Personally, I like that it is a soft case, as it makes it easier for me to fit things in.

Would've given it five stars if it had a handle to make it easier to carry around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
I have built in sat nav in my cars and only need this when I'm using a rental on holiday or on business, I like that I can store the navigation and all the peripherals in one bag. The bag has a separate protective area for the Garmin itself which is great. Loses a star as I think it could do with being a bit more rigid as it would add a greater degree of protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin Carry all case for Sat Navs, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
This case I bought for my new Garmin. It is softer than I thought it would be but houses all the different parts like the Car charger the windscreen suction cup along with the main unit; It still has enough space for say some paper notes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds a nuvi 1490 or nuvi 1300 nicely..., 27 Dec. 2013
Long-Suffering Technology Consumer (Mid Atlantic, USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
This nylon case consists of two zippered compartments. The thinner compartment snugly holds a nuvi 1490 or a nuvi 1300 GPS and its friction mount bracket (but obviously not the friction mount itself). The thicker compartment easily accommodates either the automotive DC 12v DC power adapter OR the 110/120v AC household power adapter (but not both).

Great for my use when I want the GPS in the car and not in use; keeps it from bumps, scratches and curious eyes...

Nice case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, there is a zipped & padded compartment ..., 31 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
Good case, there is a zipped & padded compartment for the Nuvi unit (my 2599 fits perfectly), and a large compartment on the other side for the charger cable and suction bracket - it's also large enough to fit my Garmin rapid USB charger in there too. I did have the basic Garmin universal slip case with my Nuvi, but it meant that all the accessories were rolling around the glove box - I do also use hire cars, so it meant that I had to carry all of the stuff separately - this solves that problem :) Everything seems to be well protected, my son dropped it once and nothing got damaged. The only reason I have dropped a star is because I think it is overpriced - RRP at Halfords is £19.99, but still think £14.99 is high on Amazon - I'd pitch it at the £9.99 level personally.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose grossly overpriced, 4 May 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
This is quite expensive but it does provide adequate capacity for the items that need to go in it and it keeps the sat nav safe from scratching.
People need to be aware that this is just a carry case and nothing else.

4.0 out of 5 stars The quality appears to be good but I can not comment on durability as I ..., 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
The case accommodates the sat nav on one side and the power cord, charger and mount on the other without a problem.
The quality appears to be good but I can not comment on durability as I have only had it a few days.
My one major problem is the cost. I think the case is very expensive which is a shame as, assuming the durability is good,
it is worth five stars.

Final point. In the product description section "In the box" it states:-
Garmin carry all case for sat nav
power cord
charger and mount

It suggests that you get more than the carry case. Or possibly I got it wrong?

5.0 out of 5 stars Garmin carry all case, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs (Electronics)
excellent little bag. has two compartments, one for the GPS unit and one for all the mounts and cables. holds all your sat nav bits in one place so easy to take out the car when needed.

Garmin Carry All Case for Sat Navs