on 22 March 2014
Great case which fits the cable and mounts in easily. Separate compartment for sat nav is good idea to avoid scratches. It isn't protected very well from bumps and drops (a layer of foam padding around the sat nav compartment) but I don't plan on throwing it about. I bought it because it keeps everything together in a nice easily handled case. We also keep other cables and small bits in for use in the car (e.g. phone charger and a small car power socket-USB adaptor). Overall, we haven't had reason to complain!
on 2 March 2014
This case is perfect for my Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT.

Case measurements: W 9cm D 10cm H 7cm

It has two separate zipped compartments - one for the screen (and bracket), and the other is perfect for the charger and suction cup. It provides good protection - it is well padded. Personally, I like that it is a soft case, as it makes it easier for me to fit things in.

Would've given it five stars if it had a handle to make it easier to carry around.
on 6 November 2012
I have built in sat nav in my cars and only need this when I'm using a rental on holiday or on business, I like that I can store the navigation and all the peripherals in one bag. The bag has a separate protective area for the Garmin itself which is great. Loses a star as I think it could do with being a bit more rigid as it would add a greater degree of protection.
on 22 April 2014
This case I bought for my new Garmin. It is softer than I thought it would be but houses all the different parts like the Car charger the windscreen suction cup along with the main unit; It still has enough space for say some paper notes.
This nylon case consists of two zippered compartments. The thinner compartment snugly holds a nuvi 1490 or a nuvi 1300 GPS and its friction mount bracket (but obviously not the friction mount itself). The thicker compartment easily accommodates either the automotive DC 12v DC power adapter OR the 110/120v AC household power adapter (but not both).

Great for my use when I want the GPS in the car and not in use; keeps it from bumps, scratches and curious eyes...

Nice case.
on 4 May 2014
I ordered this "Carry All Case" case for a Garmin 3598 Sat Nav. Whilst the screen fits in the appropriate section of the case fine, the cable and accessories have to be scrunched in and it is difficult to zip the case shut. Very overpriced for what it and quite simply not big enough to do what it is supposed to. Do not buy this item.
on 8 January 2015
The case accommodates the sat nav on one side and the power cord, charger and mount on the other without a problem.
The quality appears to be good but I can not comment on durability as I have only had it a few days.
My one major problem is the cost. I think the case is very expensive which is a shame as, assuming the durability is good,
it is worth five stars.

Final point. In the product description section "In the box" it states:-
Garmin carry all case for sat nav
power cord
charger and mount

It suggests that you get more than the carry case. Or possibly I got it wrong?
on 28 January 2013
This is quite expensive but it does provide adequate capacity for the items that need to go in it and it keeps the sat nav safe from scratching.
People need to be aware that this is just a carry case and nothing else.
on 8 March 2014
excellent little bag. has two compartments, one for the GPS unit and one for all the mounts and cables. holds all your sat nav bits in one place so easy to take out the car when needed.
on 6 January 2014
Brilliant case for your 5" sat nav. Fits ALL the bits you need and it well padded to protect the device itself.

Would stronly recommend this to any 5" sat nav users.