Format: DVD|Change

on 7 February 2001
I first saw this in a special screening in the usa. First of the animation is very good and the characters looked exactly like what they did in the original.
The story follows Scamp, lady and the tramp's mischievous son. Who wants to be wild and free like a real dog! He meets Angel a cute scrapyard dog and guess what they fall in love Scamp must prove himself to the other scrapyard dogs to be in their gang! It is a convincing story which isn't too like the original(Little mermaid 2, lion king 2!)
I like the fact they used Jodi Benson the voice of Ariel for Lady. Scott wolf gives a good peformance as scamp. And alissa melano is also good as Angel.
Most of our favouraite friends return- jock and trusty. Jim dear darling the siamese cats!
You would think it would be a bad idea to make a sequel of a WALT DISNEY CLASSIC but I think they have done this justice!
So if your a fan of the original this continuation is a must!
on 1 June 2010
I loved Lady and The Tramp when I was little and so do my children now. When I saw this I thought we must add it to our collection and I was not disapointed. Although I thought it was not as good as the original, my children disagreed and it has become their new favourite.
on 4 November 2002
Lady and the Tramp two is the best! It is really good, and the animation is brilliant. It makes a big empression on yourself after you finish watching it. What is that person on the other review on about? It does so say the names of Lady and Tramp's three girl puppies! Look at the credits! Annette, Colette and Danielle! Love the characters and the songs are wonderful and perfect for all the family! It makes you feel wanted and learn
to appreciate your family, not just take them for granted.
*&* Love it! It's definatly better the Little Mermaid 2
on 2 March 2011
I was sceptical when I bought this DVD, but what a surprise it was so much fun to watch. A nice conculsion to the classic Lady and The Tramp
on 4 May 2009
This fun and quirky film is great for a family day in. With countless adventures and laughs your kids won't be disappointed.
on 28 September 2013
Though this was bought for my daughter, who likes it, I personally think it's just Disney trying to make money off the back of the original. Too many tacky songs and no real plot apart from naughty puppy making the transition to mature puppy through lessons he learns by taking the wrong path, didn't like it at all and not as good as Little Mermaid 2
on 16 March 2001
At 47 years old, I am one of the original Lady & The Tramp kids! I was completely sold on the original movie and was really excited (if a little apprehensive) when I saw the sequel had been released. The apprehension vanished as soon as I'd finished watching the DVD. All the wonder of the original film has been lovingly and professionally preserved with all the original characters (except for Peg, the pound hound) still alive and kicking. The new characters are equally as fresh and exciting as the originals. If anything lets the film down it's the music. The score doesn't match up to the original at all but at least the songs do extend the storyline rather than just pop up for no apparent reason. The strong moral theme of the movie is the importance of the family unit which can only be good to teach kids of today or anytime. The extra features on the DVD are superb with an interactive game (and prize movies!) which can actually be played on the TV screen for a change. Well worth the money and produced in the style of the original Disney masterpiece. Surely nobody could be disappointed with this one....there again......
on 9 September 2008
A great family movie, even comparing this to the original keeps it in a favourable light. The movie has likable characters in it, keeping the Tramp quite a lot in the spot light as it is based around his son, the only one of the pups that resembles him in every way. Lady however plays a secondary role, not having as much screen time as desired but still has decent imput.

Predictable storyline, Scamp dislikes the rules of the house and thinks no one understands his desires to be a 'wild dog' (not knowing The Tramp himself was a wild dog) so he runs away and joins a pack of dogs, meeting with 'Angel' and falling in love. Has to make a choice between his new friends and his family at home. Its an obvious disney storyline but still an enjoyable.

The song sections are good, as expected from a Disney flick, you can nearly guess the lyrics of some of them before they come though, so similar to other disney movies. The animation style is good however, not as 'classic' as the style in the original but still very likable.

The characters, songs and humour will keep kids happy and any fan of the original should give this a look in, I enjoyed it an i'm certain you will too.
on 7 October 2013
This DVD works perfectly for being pre-owned. It arrived very quickly, it also arrived in bulk as a few other DVDs were bought from the same seller at the one time. There has been absolutely no problems, I'm a very happy costumer.
on 10 April 2014
I Love This Movie Because My Favourite Animal Movie Is Lady and The Tramp and Lady and The Tramp 2.
I Love Scamp and His Sister's They are Adorable.
I Would Recommence Lady and The Tramp and Lady and The Tramp 2